If you are fat...

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
after a gastro bypass surgery, just kill yourself. Seriously how little willpower and lack of self dignity do you have to do that.

/rant

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
2012...theres no excuse to be fat or out of shape

every city got like 100 gyms

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do you get fat with a baseball size stomach yo

People liquidize chocolate bars and shyt so they can fit more in, trust me it happens.

It's absolutely crazy the lengths these people will go to, just to eat the wrong shyt. It's a real sign of mental weakness in my opinion.

Daps
People liquidize chocolate bars and shyt so they can fit more in, trust me it happens.

It's absolutely crazy the lengths these people will go to, just to eat the wrong shyt. It's a real sign of mental weakness in my opinion.

:wtf: forreal? I always though tthat shyt just stretched out again. I couldn't imagine ever being that pathetic, how you gonna drop a couple of g's just to completely go against the whole point of the fukkin surgery? where they do that at????

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: forreal? I always though tthat shyt just stretched out again. I couldn't imagine ever being that pathetic, how you gonna drop a couple of g's just to completely go against the whole point of the fukkin surgery? where they do that at????

I'm deadly serious.

The report also uncovered an even more worrying trend – gastric band surgery is not always guaranteed to result in permanent weight loss. Gastric banding only reduces the amount of solid food that can be consumed in one sitting, it does not restrict liquid in take.

There have been increased stories in recent years of people gaining weight after gastric band operations because they start to liquidize junk food so that they can eat it. Along with eating melted ice-cream and blended chocolate bars, people liquidize curries, fries and even pizzas. It seems that people with a large appetite will always want to eat more and this adds some weight to the idea that some cases of obesity do have a genetic cause.

More People Seek Gastric Band Surgery To Lose Weight | MotleyHealth

Really sad isn't it.