If you ask for prenup then you shouldn't get married...

If you ask for prenup then you shouldn't get married. Your opinion?

• True. If you going into the marriage proposing a prenup then you have doubts.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, a prenup is an insurance policy

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I went out bowling with some friends from high school and this heated debate^ sparked off.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
If you're too afraid to ask for a prenup then you shouldn't get married. ESPECIALLY if you have assets that you will be inheriting. Don't let someone okie doke your family's shyt because you're too weak to do what's right. At least make plans so family assets don't get jeopardized from the potential divorce proceeding. Statistics ain't in your favor.

Do something...Just protect your family's neck.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
not really especially if you really did have some assets before you married. it's a mature concept because it takes into account the possibility of failure and prepares each party. face it, sometimes people just SHOULDN'T be together after a certain point or after a certain episode occurs between the individuals.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
any decent divorce lawyer can get a prenup thrown out

#GMB

:palm:

If your prenup is thrown out its because you didn't facilitate it correctly.
In LA its usually signed in the pressence of lawyers for both sides and notarized by a sitting or retired judge.

It should also be signed several months prior to the wedding. 3 is safe, 6+ is best.
This shows that the defense was not under pressure of ultimatum.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
If you need Car Insurance then you shouldn't be driving :dame:
Interestingly, its unlikely that a person will be in a car accident. 10 million accidents a year of 253 million cars on the road (.04%)
Its exceedingly likely your marraige will end in divorce. 1 in 2 marraiges. (50%)

#GMB

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Interestingly, its unlikely that a person will be in a car accident. 10 million accidents a year of 253 million cars on the road (.04%)
Its exceedingly likely your marraige will end in divorce. 1 in 2 marraiges. (50%)

#GMB
All the more reason to get one