If you buy a house don’t waive the inspection

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
shyt like that got me paranoid. Inspections are a must in this day and age. I wouldn't buy a home without a thorough inspection.

But, I found the story, snakes were coming from everywhere in her home...

:damn:

She is an a$$hole for the fake snake but that’s horrendous.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I remember in early 2021, I put a 575 offer on a 525 listing...but I asked for an inspection

Seller took a similar offer from another buyer who waived inspection

A few months later, I put a 590 offer on a 575 listing...I asked for an inspection again...there was another buyer offer, but the seller didn't want an FHA loan...so I got the house

The inspection is necessary!

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wouldn't wave an inspection but they're never going to catch everything and ultimately it's like do you want the property or not

I had an inspection on the last building I bought and they missed all kinds of stuff lol

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I wouldn't wave an inspection but they're never going to catch everything and ultimately it's like do you want the property or not

I had an inspection on the last building I bought and they missed all kinds of stuff lol
Make sure the inspector isn't associated with either realtors, I figured out realtors give you contacts that are on the take.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These realtors are finessing people :scust:

Dude I work with did, tried to talk him out of buying at the time anyway, now he’s getting hit with at least $25K in repairs; maybe $40K.

Honestly if you can hold off 6 mo to a year do it. This market is terrible.
So give the inspection a handshake ?