If you can't grow facial hair as a man...YOU LAWST! South African female influencer dolls up her boyfriend and he *PAUSE* EATS her up!

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
That's mostly women who come to America and view American black men as weak, who will allow anything (which is true). BA men are in a weak position and can't do anything about it.

They know if they try that shyt in Africa or the Carribean it does'nt work.
If we allowed anything, BW wouldn't be online complaining about how an increasing number of us won't deal with them. Also, It doesn't work in those countries because they can't ally with a white power structure to give them some leverage against yall. But yall are so strong though??? Ninja, yall literally have white men going all through your countries smutting your women out with ease...make it make sense...:scust:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
viktor-underworld-bill-nighy.gif

_-azCX.gif

VIKTOR wasn’t having any of the bullshyt.

:mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
BW and their obsession in trying to emasculate BM...:scust:
Those boyfriend makeup videos are everywhere on social media. It's not just confined to Black people, either. Besides, no one is checking for your miserable ass anyway, so why do you care what a random couple does together?

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
That shirt is pretty baggy y’all sure that’s not a dyke :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: P90

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You always see women like the one below say shyt like this:

But the funniest part is that these same women deep down don't think the man is masculine at all. They "accept" them but they don't really think of him as a real man.

You see this stuff play out. 9/10 times the woman will throw it in the guy's face in an argument, or she meets some guy that she connects with thats actually masculine, and her attraction disappears entirely

You see in that tweet above, she laughs at one of the replies.

Just another reason to tune out any woman that talks about toxic masculinity or any of that.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
i notice too many south african men act really feminine

@Lucky_Lefty did you notice this too
No. I didn’t really care. There were men from all walks of life, sexuality, etc in my circle. I just cared about them as humans and friends. That other stuff was up to them and their God they worshipped and none of my business.

Plus the fight that South Africans took up after apartheid ended was human rights, particularly when it comes to LGBTQ+ rights.

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Your women have whole swirl movements and openly disrespect you, sir. You got smutted out by slave masters for hundreds of years. Don't fix your face to talk about foreign blacks. We don't have a "white power structure" duh. Because we took boot to ass and kicked them out. When's the last time BA raised an army? Are you willing to die for freedom? By "won't deal with them" do you mean simply given up?

Grow a pair, fix your community and stop worrying about non American blacks.
What's worse? That being done behind enemy lines? Or in a country you "strong" n!kk@s supposedly got control over? :unimpressed:(*Cough...* Colonialism.. *cough*)

Checkmate, B!tch...:youngsabo:

Sincerely,
a Black American Man...

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
South African men get submission and cooperation from their women.

If you "act" more masculine but constantly complain about women, you're not winning. Cut it out
I’ve heard otherwise, that south african women kinda run their men…that there's a weird dynamic

I could be misremembering tho