If you discovered that an afterlife life existed. would you choose death?

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I believe that dreams probably offer insight into some kind of possible afterlife

I don't think that dreaming and the afterlife are the exact same thing though

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'd need the pros and cons first. Is it the floating in ya white bathrobe next to Jesus all day shyt or am I headed to Sheol?

I'd only top myself immediately if I know I'd just expire and that's it. Sleeping forever sounds morbidly wonderful to me. :ld:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
I've never understood the appeal of an artferlife - especially an eternal one. What the heck am I supposed to for an eternity? There's not a thing in the world that could keep me entertained or happy for an infinite amount of time.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
When you die you're spiritually asleep till Judgement day:mjlol:

Sorry if you guys believe in anything else :russ:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I've never understood the appeal of an artferlife - especially an eternal one. What the heck am I supposed to for an eternity? There's not a thing in the world that could keep me entertained or happy for an infinite amount of time.
Hell isnt suposoe to be fun:youngsabo:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I'll choose death regardless. Not to be morbid, but I am not scared of death at all.

I always say I'm not scared of death and live recklessly. But every near death experience I have I always fight like hell to stay alive when I could easily just have died then and there.

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Hell isnt suposoe to be fun:youngsabo:

The concept of Heaven is boring. Standing around forever stroking a supreme deity's ego?

Have you went to sleep and couldn't even remember dreaming? Just blissful, quiet nothingness. A delightful rest with no disturbances, no pain, just magnificent silence. That's the kind of death I would consider an "eternal" heaven.

fdsfa

New Notification^
Daps
theirs a good video i watched about the after life which made me feel like i had traveled there in my sleep

i want to get to focus level 34, and maybe even focus 42

my life journey right now has me thinking im alive today to discover something deep within myself which wil allow to reach that afterlife stage