If you don't believe in yourself nobody will!

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Facts.

Whether you fail or succeed, success is more easily gained when you believe in yourself

You are a product, you must believe in that product

Your reality is shaped by your thoughts

Paradigm shifting is hard and there are always set backs to the adjustment of your vision but eventually it will happen just keep at it

Sunday is prep day and today I am Batman with the prep time:blessed:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Facts.

Whether you fail or succeed, success is more easily gained when you believe in yourself

You are a product, you must believe in that product

Your reality is shaped by your thoughts

Paradigm shifting is hard and there are always set backs to the adjustment of your vision but eventually it will happen just keep at it

Sunday is prep day and today I am Batman with the prep time:blessed:
IF YOU DON'T SIT YOUR "DOROTHY FROM THE WIZ" ASS DOWN.

*just a joke

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is commons sense, but confidence dosent come naturally to everyone so you have to remind people of shyt like this.

I will take it a step further and say that your confidence should border on delusion. Confidence equals more ambition. I finessed my way into corporate America after sealing my record. Mothafukkas be like how you work in finance :dahell: It’s cause I truly believed that I could finesse my way into some shyt like that cause I’m not no work with your hands ass nikkas and I just refuse to make a living like that.

Like right now. I have a figure in mind that I know I can get for my next role. I have no idea what that role is even gonna be. But I do know that with in the next 3 months I’m gonna be on a new role making the salary I want. It’s that simple. Can’t no one tell me different. Truth is, I’m not supposed to be where I’m at now, but my confidence so high, I refused to settle.

Look at the nba for example. You got bum ass nikkas who truly believe in their heart that they are the best in the league. They not. We know that. But they don’t. That confidence is what got them to that level. So even though they not the best, they in the NBA. I figure I can average around 10 points in the nba myself. Of course I can’t. But I would have to play in the nba for myself to realize that. I truly think I can do it right now

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
This is commons sense, but confidence dosent come naturally to everyone so you have to remind people of shyt like this.

I will take it a step further and say that your confidence should border on delusion. Confidence equals more ambition. I finessed my way into corporate America after sealing my record. Mothafukkas be like how you work in finance :dahell: It’s cause I truly believed that I could finesse my way into some shyt like that cause I’m not no work with your hands ass nikkas and I just refuse to make a living like that.

Like right now. I have a figure in mind that I know I can get for my next role. I have no idea what that role is even gonna be. But I do know that with in the next 3 months I’m gonna be on a new role making the salary I want. It’s that simple. Can’t no one tell me different. Truth is, I’m not supposed to be where I’m at now, but my confidence so high, I refused to settle.

Look at the nba for example. You got bum ass nikkas who truly believe in their hear that they are the best in the league. They not. We know that. But they don’t. That confidence is what got them to that level. So even though they not the best, they in the NBA. I figure I can average around 10 points in the nba myself. Of course I can’t. But I would have to play in the nba for myself to realize that. I truly think I can do it right now

speak on this or pm me

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I can share here. I’ve shared before. I believe I even made a thread some years ago after it happens putting brehs on game.

I had a felony on my record from when I was hustling. Caught my shyt, did my time, got out and finished probation. Tried to go the “right path” but could not get a job. Like nothing. Cause not only did I have the felony, I had a long ass work history gap. I didn’t know shiy about how this job shyt work somdidmt realize that was hurting me too.

My homeboy was fighting some child support shyt at the time and legal aid was helping him. This was when I was in Jacksonville. He told me call legal aid to get assistance with sealing my record.

Called legal aid and told them I couldn’t get employment cause of my record. They sent me a form basically asking about my income. Told them I was making $0. Like 2 months later they sent me a letter saying I was eligible for assistance.

They set me up with a legal aid lawyer and they filed all the paperwork. I only had to pay admin fees which was like $150. Like 3-4 months later my record was sealed.

Moved to Atlanta like a year later. Closed up that work history gap by finessing the resume. Few years later here I am

To summarize. Just call legal aid I’m your city and tell them you are not making ANY money, even if you are. Lie if you need to.
i mean about how you got the job that i'm assuming you weren't qualified for?