If you don’t clear the snow off the roof of your car you’re a piece of shyt and deserve to crash ya car bad.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Polar Bears will be living in the woods around your kids in 15 years doe, so
This shyt happened to me so much lol. My nikka, idgaf what's going on in the world, in traffic, in life. I'm not leaving out earlier than I usually do for work unless I'm making enough money to not gaf about my next check.

The weather has absolutely nothing to do with me or my job, snow storm, tornado, hurricane, you are lucky if I even show up. Bosses gotta know, I'm gonna be late regardless if there is something unexpected that captures my time before going in. I'm not about to speed up because the world caused an issue. fukk y'all. Unless I'm making 30+ an hour, fukk off.
I make 33 an hour and if they give me shyt when I get in I tell them "Look, you lucky I made it to this motherfukker and you ain't online trying to build a car:ufdup:."

Then they're like

alonzo-mourning.gif

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
shyt is dangerous as hell. Depending on how much is on it, you can be literally driving blind until it either completely blows off, or you drive around the degenerate fukk. After a good snow, it's not uncommon to see some a$$hole driving around with half a foot or more on top of their roof.
And yeah you still need to shovel your driveway because getting stuck is a bytch :snoop:

I tried to look it up, very quickly, are there services that will shovel the snow for you at the same time every morning?

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I tried to look it up, very quickly, are there services that will shovel the snow for you at the same time every morning?
My elderly neighbors have a landscaping service that does their driveway for them whenever it snows. I'm sure there's no shortage of companies that will do that for you. As far as the same time every morning I'm not sure. Their guy is pretty regular. It might be a pain if they're backed up following a big storm, but if the storm was bad enough it's pretty much a snow day unless you're an essential worker or you work for an a$$hole.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Agree with OP but u haven't lived till u can clear just enough of ur window to see and get on the highway to watch it all blow off :wow: :ahh:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The lame shyt with this random snow fall in Toronto is it's about to be 10⁰C and upwards lol

Snow from overnight already melted
i got a tank top on burning up outside smoking a sweet and dranking modelo. I feel sorry for yall nikkas

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I’ve never seen snow, what’s the problem with it being on your roof? Does it make the roads more slippery when it falls backwards?

And even if you keep your car in the garage, you still need to shovel the driveway? :lupe: Sorry for the ignorance, I wanna move north,I heard there are heated driveways?

:dead:

Snow on your roof can (will) fly off of your car and hit somebody else's. It can scratch or scuff up your paint, dent your whip, or even crack a windshield if the snow is compact enough. :picard:

It depends on how much snow falls, melts, and if it's blowing away as to whether or not you need to shovel.
(Most folks either have a snowblower, pay a neighborhood kid, or only shovel their walkways, not the whole driveway.)

No, they're not heating driveways unless you got Oprah money.

Me personally, I'm condo life over here. :hubie:

They pay cacs in snow plows to clear around the building and the garage itself stays at like 70 degrees. :win: (Fahrenheit, not that Celsius shyt from work).

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
The weather has absolutely nothing to do with me or my job, snow storm, tornado, hurricane, you are lucky if I even show up. Bosses gotta know, I'm gonna be late regardless if there is something unexpected that captures my time before going in. I'm not about to speed up because the world caused an issue. fukk y'all. Unless I'm making 30+ an hour, fukk off.

:lolbron:

I was 'spose to be in at 8:30 today. I showed up at 9:45, missed three meetings and curved on a fourth.

Still got paid dough...doe. :birdman: