If you don't have at least 3 towels for yourself, you are dirty.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I went to a friend of a friend's apartment once and went to use their bathroom. While I was in there I noticed a slight mildew smell. As I was leaving, their towel was hung on the door and that's what was smelling. Curious I opened the little linen closet and didn't see any other towels in there. This was a woman btw.

:scust:

You should not be using the same towel everyday. If you can, get 3-5 towels and rotate them during the week, then wash them all at the end. If you can't help that, then you need to properly air dry or even machine dry your towel every day. I'm OD and have like a whole closet full of towels because like half the week I shower twice a day.

If not, you're gonna be walking around smelling like shiit and mildew.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Is your “friend’s” name Mildred by any chance?
full

Daps
Bro!!! I've been thinking about making this thread for a while. For a couple months now, I've started just using one towel a day. I shower, dry off and toss it in the hamper and replace with a fresh towel. Man, my cleaning experience has just felt better and more refreshing.

10/10 I definitely recommend!

I have like 10 towels or more and I just cycle them out.

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I’m sorry but having a “wash cloth” is disgusting with all those doo doo particles. Yall nikkas ain’t got the removable shower heads? Exfoliating gloves for the body?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It sounds like she doesn’t rinse her towel out properly. Makes it worse if the same towel just sitting for days lol

I swap my towels out every few days tho

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sorry but having a “wash cloth” is disgusting with all those doo doo particles. Yall nikkas ain’t got the removable shower heads? Exfoliating gloves for the body?
Yeah you def was the type to wash ya ass first & proceed to use the same towel on your face :pachaha:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Im not disagreeing with u op but ngl the directions the spin threads can go on this one is kinda :lupe:

Im sure u understand the great risk that comes with great responsibility and somebody had to say it though:salute:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Yeah the first sign of bubonic plague is when you see that little plaid towel hanging on the back of shorty bathroom door. especially if she got roommates, that bish dirty. have you trapped in her bathroom running survival drills cause she only keep that one towel in there and the others look like they have secondary uses and shyt. smh

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
True. I got 4 towels that I rotate every week for when I get out the shower. The most I can reuse before washing is once coz I do laundry every weekend.

I buy a pack of new towels every year for actual showering and ones just to wash my face. The idea of doo doo leftovers on your face is :scust: