If you don't like the Dodgers, you's a faggy!

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I mean how could you not fukk wit these boys? The Orioles are my team but Yung Yogurt ain't a hater...I recognize greatness when I see it! They got a lil bit of something for everybody...

Yaseal Pig - Dude is built like a linebacker and one of the most entertaining athletes in the game

Hanley Ramirez- Dude looks like he would smoke a blunt with you and have biches on deck.

Carl Crawford-Seems like a cool ass nikka in person, always has a fresh cut

Adrian Gonzales-Seems like a cool ass latino that would crack a corona and chill with the homies

Cute Face Kemp- He smashed Rhianna and got the best beard in the game right now

Kershaw-I'm mad at white people at the moment so you don't get a comment\

And on top of that the homie Magic (aka Big Aids) has ownership in the team, How could u hate on a squad like that?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
u got the worst screen name I ever seen tho boy, no homo at 321 "units" Is that how many u can deepthroat at a time, huh faggit? fuc outta here niggga
I like the Kansas City Royals. Don't call me a faggy.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Puig funny as hell to me
That muthafukka could be great one minute and a train wreck the next
but anyway...

fukk the Dodgers

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'll admit the Dodgers got a nice team. I like Hanley since he played down here. Crawford, I been following since his Tampa days. Gonzalez, I actually think the Marlins drafted and traded, how stupid thinking what could've been. He a good player also and so is puig of course. Think Kemp been struggling lately, don't know. Kershaw a beast. If we don't make a run and get in playoffs, I'd like to see the Dodgers win the pennant.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
This is the one Houston911 alias that occasionally makes a funny post. The rest should be deleted though.