If you don't troll every now and then, you're just boring and uptight

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
There is a certain pleasure involved with fukking with people. :ahh:

However, if you do troll, be creative or different. Don't go for the low hanging fruit like being a blatant white supremacist on a black majority site. In fact, switch it up and go fukk with some white people with some ultra pro-black shyt.

The best kind of trolling is the kind that be having people be like this. All confused and shyt.
inspecting-inspection-judging-judging-you-Larry-David-peer-peering-sizing-sizing-up-stink-face-GIF.gif

If you go for the low hanging fruit trolling, you need to taste that ban :trash:

Eczema

Banned
Daps
Agreed some dudes need to fukking loosen up( no pun intended:shaq:) and live a little. Serious posting gets boring.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He kinda right to tho when I was 17 I used to troll this manga site, I got so good at making white nerds mad by being everything they hate. But once I got a job and bills and females that shyt went out the window. There better ways to spend ya time then trolling tho

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If u don't sell p*ssy every now and then it gets boring

As a man if you don't engage in homo activity ever now and then it gets boring

If u never let a dog lick your shaft every now and then it gets boring

I'd u never let your girl shyt in your mouth every now and then it gets boring

Daps
Reppin
Iowa
There is a certain pleasure involved with fukking with people. :ahh:

However, if you do troll, be creative or different. Don't go for the low hanging fruit like being a blatant white supremacist on a black majority site. In fact, switch it up and go fukk with some white people with some ultra pro-black shyt.

The best kind of trolling is the kind that be having people be like this. All confused and shyt.
inspecting-inspection-judging-judging-you-Larry-David-peer-peering-sizing-sizing-up-stink-face-GIF.gif

If you go for the low hanging fruit trolling, you need to taste that ban :trash:

silly cracka get a life loser BTW larry david is a racist asshat, seinfield =/= funny