If you give a woman permission to tell you "NO", they likely won't do it.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Chick told me that "as a man, you have to be vulnerable to rejection", I'm like okay, yes, duh I get that. You are putting yourself out there vulnerably by asking her.....but then when you add the caveat of "or if you're not interested, please let me know and it's okay", now it appears that you're indifferent.

So because they now can't crush you by saying "no", some would rather lead you on so that you are still pursant and fulfilling the ego they missed out on by not being able to turn you down.

Not saying ALL women do this, but many out there are this way.
Broad doesn’t want a wispy washy man. Wants a dude to state their intentions with confidence. A dude that is washy washy and allows broad an out is not appealing.

Put yourself out there. You’d be surprised how many women would give you a chance. If you get rejected, move in.

Women want the prize.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Men have to know when to read between the lines. We sometimes are in denial about things that we ignore the signs. If she’s moving funny then more than likely she’s not interested.

Facts.

I always go by the thought of “if I have to wonder if she’s interested, then she’s not interested”.

I’ve NEVER had an interested woman “confuse” me about her interest in me. In my experience when she’s interested everything is super easy. It’s when the humming and hawing starts is when I know it’s bushes time.

Other brehs may or may not agree with me but I don’t believe in “winning” a chick over. :hhh: .
If she not interested and making it easy from the jump it’s :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Facts.

I always go by the thought of “if I have to wonder if she’s interested, then she’s not interested”.

I’ve NEVER had an interested woman “confuse” me about her interest in me. In my experience when she’s interested everything is super easy. It’s when the humming and hawing starts is when I know it’s bushes time.

Other brehs may or may not agree with me but I don’t believe in “winning” a chick over. :hhh: .
If she not interested and making it easy from the jump it’s :camby:
100%

I think the issue is ... some men never experience what it's like to have a woman be interested in you 100%. So a lot of men think they have to win women over and engage in all those back and forth games.

By the time I was in my mid 20s I experienced both sides...a woman that is not interested and wants to play games to keep me around for my attention...and a woman who is 100% interested and willing to cooperate.

Calling a woman on the phone and asking her to meet you somewhere and her immediate response is "Yes. What time?" :wow:

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
When a woman is feeling you, you know it. It can even be annoying at times. If you’re unsure and is confused, then she’s not into you. If you have to negotiate with her about seeing her, she’s not into you, women that like you always wants to see you and will even make excuses to see you. Stop being naive and see the signs.