If you got paid to Direct & Write a Film, what would it be about?

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
???
who would be the characters, setting....

would it be an adventure,comedy, horror...

about war, revenge, friends love, family

if the movie was successful, and they offer you 2 more movies to do, how would u continue the story?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Movie about the Harlem Renaissance generally but would focus on Marcus Garvey and WEB Du Bois' rivalry.
So it would be a drama with the changing of the culture and Black people's way of thinking as a backdrop.
To continue the story I would focus on the battle between Islam, Christianity and Judaism for support among Black Harlem residence.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Movie about the Harlem Renaissance generally but would focus on Marcus Garvey and WEB Du Bois' rivalry.
So it would be a drama with the changing of the culture and Black people's way of thinking as a backdrop.
To continue the story I would focus on the battle between Islam, Christianity and Judaism for support among Black Harlem residence.
that sounds dope

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

This gonna be good!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Martha

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I got a serial killer/police thriller I wanna shoot

Also got a weird independent film that I wanna shoot

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
A relationship between a black man and a Latina woman and the effects of parental treatment , abandonment and drugs can affect children across cultural boundaries. With flashbacks taking place in the 80s and 90s that show how the parents and their children’s relationships have had a sad affect on the family unit (or lack thereof) as a whole.

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being from Florida I always had an idea for a sketch show that takes the dumb Florida arrest(i.e. robbing a liquor store with an alligator) and shows the events leading up sort of a mix up of Reno 911 and portlandia. I know it's not a movie but this is what I would do