IF YOU HAD A CHOICE, WHICH TYPE OF RECEDING HAIRLINE WOULD YOU TAKE?

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I don't get it, why won't :sadbron: just cut that shyt off? Holding on is more of a pain that just shaving it all off. When I start balding which will happen unfortunately (pops is bald), I will just go with a baldy.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don't get it, why won't :sadbron: just cut that shyt off. Holding on is more of a pain that just shaving it all off. When I start balding which will happen unfortunately (pops is bald), I will just go with a baldy.

every black man should try a baldy at least once. I first tried it in college. my hairline not even fukked up, but its good to know that I have that option when the time comes.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I don't get it, why won't :sadbron: just cut that shyt off? Holding on is more of a pain that just shaving it all off. When I start balding which will happen unfortunately (pops is bald), I will just go with a baldy.

some nikkas have weird shaped heads though

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
jermaine_dupri_09_wenn1633547.jpg

Super low , like JD.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd take the offsides 5 yard penalty hairline like Luda...

U can always cut it real low like Kobe and most people won't even notice that ur hairline look like it's always running late.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
how about being bald and giving up on your dreams of a non embarrassing hairline?

I'm not bald.....(I have dreads) but I don't think people realize the amount of work that comes with being bald. Cats don't feel like shaving multiple times a week...I know I wouldn't. I'm not mad at Lebron for rocking out, I just wish duke would cut it lower or not be so insecure about it by wearing that headband so far up. SMH