If you had a terminal illness or a House In Virginia would you crash out on your "Frenemies?"

If you had a terminal illness what would you do with the time you had left?

• Become a passport bro

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • crash TF out

• Delete everything I posted in thecoli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a deal with the Lucifer to get more time and money

• Become JIGSAW

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

Lawyer Accused of Killing Fellow Attorney and Wife Diagnosed With Terminal Cancer, Ex-Colleague Claims​

dennis-prince-news-3lv-1712773043694.jpg

A former law partner and close friend of Dennis Prince, the prominent Las Vegas attorney who was gunned down alongside his wife at his own law firm, shared new details about the tragic killing with Fox News Digital.

Robert Eglet, who heads the trial team at Eglet Adams in Las Vegas, said he was a close friend of Dennis and his family for over 30 years.

He said he was "stunned" by the news. He said Joe Houston, the attorney accused of committing the heinous crime, had told him earlier in the week that he was terminally ill and dying from cancer.

"Joe told me this not long before the shooting, that he was dying of terminal cancer. Makes me wonder if he felt like he had nothing to lose? I really don't know though, I can't make any sense of this all," Eglet said.

Houston was reportedly representing his son in a custody dispute between his son and Dennis Prince's wife, Ashley Prince. Ashley Prince was Houston's ex-daughter-in-law, as first reported by FOX5 Vegas.

Houston allegedly pulled out a gun during a deposition at Prince Law Group on Monday. He allegedly shot and killed Dennis and Ashley Prince before turning the gun on himself.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't but I'm surprised more people don't.

EDIT

Holdup. I read the story in more detail it and realized that the murderer (Houston ) killed his attorney friend (Prince )who was married to the Houston's son's ex-wife. That's pretty foul. How you gonna marry your friend's ex daughter -in-law and seed her up too?

I'm not saying I would have killed them, but I understand why Houston was mad.

It's foul on Houston's part to kill his grandkid's mom though.