• Israel

Votes: 13 10.6%
  • When do they play :troll:?

Votes: 19 15.4%

• Total voters

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Israel and it's not even close. Ya'll just love to get behind some conspiracy theory bullshyt opinion and run with it. Wait until you get a loved one blown up because they decided to shop at the wrong grocery store that day and then tell me all about how much you stand behind Palestine.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
i am confused on this question because technically, we are suppose to support Israel but before judgement day comes, all countries will attack Israel on some WW3 shyt. It is very hard to support both sides but it seems to me that Israel always has the upper hand when it comes to war tactics. That being said, it would be nice if both sides can live side by side on some kumbye shyt but the bible also mentions something about a 7 year peace treaty which will be very satanic.

life sucks. this planet sucks.

all a homie wants to do is smoke weed and want everyone on this planet not to suffer and not live in poverty but this will never happen because us humans have failed ... we deserve to rot..
Humans are animals. The fact that we're the most advanced mammal doesn't change that one bit. Whether you like it or not, there is no such thing as a total utopia and there never will be - it goes against every fiber of our nature. Everyone strives to be better than the next person - everyone. That's why the concept of revenge exists in the first place. A place where everyone is equal would be absolutely despised by people in reality because then nobody would stand out. The endorphin rush you get from being able to steal another nikka's girl is the same exact endorphin rush that a country's leader gets from being able to make another country bow down to him.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Genesis 12:1-3 KJV Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: [2] And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: [3] And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Zechariah 12:9-10 KJV And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. [10] And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son , and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I used to be heavy on the conspiracy stuff. I visited a lot of websites/forums that are no longer active :dahell:

I have seen a whole lot of youtube videos...

Zechariah 12:3
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it
:dwillhuh::ohhh::skip:

Genesis 12:1-3 KJV Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: [2] And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: [3] And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Zechariah 12:9-10 KJV And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. [10] And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son , and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
:damn:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
crazy thing is theres a show on VICELand right now talking about how Palestinians gotta dig tunnels to egypt to smuggle food medicine and other resources in order to survive since nikkas got an economic embargo on them :merchant:

teenagers working to dig these tunnels for $5-13 a DAY and they only do it cause theres no other means of making money in their city..
at any given time the opposition could bomb or flood out the tunnels killing everyone inside :to:

Last edited:
Daps
I would remind all of you wannabe biblical scholars that Jerusalem isnt recognized as the capital city of either Israel OR Palestine by any nation on earth, it is only a proclaimed capital by both sides, with the actual embassies of other nations being in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. The bible is right about one thing though, Jerusalem and its status is definitely a burden

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
There's no side to choose in which should exist. What I mean is, the Palestinians need to be treated fairly. The current Nentanyahu regime is horrible. They are even breaking international law. My heart goes out to the Palestinians. I believe Israel should exist, but under a two state solution. Palestinians are oppressed and jobless in Palestine as a majority. Jerusalem should be for the Jews, Muslims, and Christians. Also, split up parts of Israel settlements and make it even.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Israel and it's not even close. Ya'll just love to get behind some conspiracy theory bullshyt opinion and run with it. Wait until you get a loved one blown up because they decided to shop at the wrong grocery store that day and then tell me all about how much you stand behind Palestine.
Conspiracy? Israel has a 35 positive GDP. Like I said, Israel has a right to exist, but Palestine ALSO has a right to exist and their people should have the right to prosper. Giving Israel 8 million a day and getting nothing in return is a crappy deal.