If you have no league pass. You ain't seen zion

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His rebounding IS trash
definitely needs to improve there but i still feel thats a bit of a minor critique when you look at his improved effort on defense and playmaking on offense. also i'd look at his season in segments rather than looking at his overall stats and say things like other ppl in the thread have said like hes taken a step back. it took him til the 22nd game this season to get his 7th block. he's blocked a shot in his last 7 games. sure hes got to sustain it but hes playing better all around ball right now than he did when he was an all star.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
definitely needs to improve there but i still feel thats a bit of a minor critique when you look at his improved effort on defense and playmaking on offense. also i'd look at his season in segments rather than looking at his overall stats and say things like other ppl in the thread have said like hes taken a step back. it took him til the 22nd game this season to get his 7th block. he's blocked a shot in his last 7 games. sure hes got to sustain it but hes playing better all around ball right now than he did when he was an all star.

5 rebounds a game playing the 4 is ass, but I agree with the rest

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
he plays the 4 and averages 5 rebounds a game fam. Guards are averaging as much as duke.

Zion being six.six I believe is a myth.

Zion was only six three in high school.

Then magically they say he had a growth spurt at duke *pause.

Which I do not believe.

I think zion is really about six. Four maybe six.five.

I do not think zion is six.six.
as they list him.

Which is why his play at his natural has been so impressive.

That is why I also made this thread. As zion is laying people off. treat'n eem at literal will every possession. No matter the defender and he poppin tre balls at a high clip to keep people honest.

yet his handle is so ill.

he gets where he wamts with little space to explosion. It has been a driblle drive mastery to watch.

Art Barr

Last edited: