If You Join the NRA You're A C00n :mjpls:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
While liberals are a problem, right wing republican nut jobs like this are 5000% more dangerous.

This is some straight up ISIS war propaganda shyt that will do nothing more than put the battery in the backs of more racist neo-nazis to carry out violence towards those that don't bow down to white supremacy.

They're just itchin for an opportunity to use their guns to kill black people.

Last edited:

Eastwoodjones

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Worth, TX
Frederick Douglass put it in 1867, “a man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Naaga – NATIONAL AFRICAN AMERICAN GUN ASSOCIATION

If you aren't armed, you need to be. The only way these cacs are going to hear our voices is if we put economic, political, and real nikka talk pressure on them to comply.

I'm just sayin'.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:whoa: don't give me that look I'm from the UK as well as pretty shallow on the committee and organisation side of things when it comes to america :lolbron:

Well, in that case, I should clarify. :ehh:

The NRA is one of the most influential political lobbying groups in the US; they speak for the 2nd-Amemdment "gun rights" people. Mostly white, very right-wing, very conservative.

They're usually responsible for stoking fears among paranoid, right-wing idiots of feds marching into people's homes and collecting their AR-15's. :snoop:

They used people's latent fears and racism to promote the idea that President Obama specifically was hell-bent on taking their guns at any and every opportunity. :snoop:

It's why the Sandy Hook shooting (one of the worst in US history) is held up by some idiots (Alex Jones) as a false-flag operation by Obama/Hillary/Democrats/liberals/etc. to repeal the 2nd Amendment and institute Sharia Law.