If you make 50k you pay how much for welfare per year?

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
bernie_n.jpg

That's right brehs, talk down to folks on welfare because you spend the equivalent of a large starbucks coffee on welfare per year..

Edit: I come from a family who used welfare properly, became educated & never looked back.

Last edited:

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Im posting this because lately ive been hearing c00ns pick up these same faux news talking points in regards to welfare:

Food Stamps Are Affordable; Corporate Welfare Is Not

In 2012, the average American taxpayer making $50,000 per yearpaid just $36 towards the food stamps program.

That's just ten cents a day!

That's less than the cost of a gumball.

But Republicans think that's still too high a price to pay to help the neediest and most vulnerable Americans.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Nah, walmart needs to stop hiring part time help and using the people who shop there to spend money on groceries AND in taxes to support their employees.

Corpserations cause lots of misery breh

People shyt on those under them to make them feel superior and better about themselves, corporate welfare is way more fukked up then those poor people you shyt on.

But on the other side of that, as long as those gigantic corporations keeps the jobs in the US and the salaries high then eh idk

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Pretty cool. You can actually go to the white house website and it gives you an estimate based on taxes already paid.

I pay about 130 a year for food stamps. Kinda sad its not more.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
one of the greatest paradoxes in the world is the trailer trash republican constantly voting against their own interest. shyt gets me :ohhh: everytime i think about it
Actually the poorest and least educated regardless of race generally vote Democrat.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Right. Im not condoning this bs either:

Im just tired of folks acting like Sheniqua & not Apple, inc is the reason their taxes were so high last year. Nah, you barely spent anything on Sheniqua

Pretty cool. You can actually go to the white house website and it gives you an estimate based on taxes already paid.

I pay about 130 a year for food stamps. Kinda sad its not more.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1914–1983
In relation to welfare:

The people who get the most money out of the U.S. government are people who make $50,000 dollars and above. People who make $100,000 a year get more money from the government than people who make $10,000 and under. So there’s a myth that the people on welfare are ones that’s causing the problem. Not at all. It’s groups that you wouldn’t even know. And it’s that famous middle-class that gets a lot of the money. You get that middle-class that tries to say it’s so self-determining, that they make it on their own. Tell them to really look at their tax credits. Ask how many of them would turn down the FHA loans; how many would turn down the loan guarantees by the government and so forth which supports middle-class life. There’s a great deal of unfairness, a great deal of deception, a great deal of nonsense that’s being laid out about welfare, people on welfare, and all the other stuff. You can only get over this if you really read and come to understand what is really going on in the world and act in your own political interest.