If You outchea Smashing thots Raw and she get pregnant.....

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Please take care of and raise your seed. You already dismantled the concept of black family by having a baby by a woman you don't intend to marry so please don't completely destroy the concept by leaving the woman to raise the child alone because in your opinion she's a "ho".

Dudes always in here joking about how if they slip up and get a chick pregnant, they would bounce. I hope this is not the collective mindset of the majority of brehs in here. Our kids deserve so much better than this. So if you not gonna give them the real family experience (growing up in a household with a man and woman) then at least be in his/her life. Not just a child support check either.

Take care of your responsibilities.

Tapp

All Star
Daps
I don't understand why you would smash a woman raw who you wouldn't want to have a baby with. I couldn't imagine purposely fckn a rat raw :francis:

:shaq: then again it's prolly the danger that makes it so good

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Please take care of and raise your seed. You already dismantled the concept of black family by having a baby by a woman you don't intend to marry so please don't completely destroy the concept by leaving the woman to raise the child alone because in your opinion she's a "ho".

Dudes always in here joking about how if they slip up and get a chick pregnant, they would bounce. I hope this is not the collective mindset of the majority of brehs in here. Our kids deserve so much better than this. So if you not gonna give them the real family experience (growing up in a household with a man and woman) then at least be in his/her life. Not just a child support check either.

Take care of your responsibilities.

You do know the woman holds the key to being pregnant right? If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she won't be pregnant.

Daps
It's a major, major problem in the black community. Fatherless boys are what's wrong with a lot of major cities like Chicago

Suck it up and be the father. No 1 says you have to live with her, get married, and can't fuk other broads. You can still live a party life while taking care of a kid

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Man I've been firing off rounds into the strangest of places recently.

I think I might be infertile.

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
I don't understand why you would smash a woman raw who you wouldn't want to have a baby with. I couldn't imagine purposely fckn a rat raw :francis:
nikkas be wildin breh

....urges.....desires.....biochemistry.....pleasure seeking.....

the list goes on nikka.....
that's why i made decisions on smashing chicks after jacking off, that post nut clarity is :banderas: