If you still on Facebook, you can preorder Red Dead 2 on PS4 for $35

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah I'm straight, its very likely this is gonna fukk you up when trying to buy DLC...PSN is known for requiring same region as the game.
:dahell: mafukka you typed this shyt out and hit submit

America education system at work in this thread :dahell:

Mexico is same region as United States :damn:

They both North America dumb mafukka :damn:

Log off and go read a book :damn:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:dahell: mafukka you typed this shyt out and hit submit

America education system at work in this thread :dahell:

Mexico is same region as United States :damn:

They both North America dumb mafukka :damn:

Log off and go read a book :damn:
No nikka not the 1 2 3 region...actual country regions

Mexican psn gift cards do not work on USA psn accounts, DLC will very likely be the same case. At least I believe so...I remember having trouble trying to work with cards from canada

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Mexican psn gift cards do not work on USA psn accounts, DLC will very likely be the same case. At least I believe so...I remember having trouble trying to work with cards from canada
:what: this would only make sense due to ignorance from a Japanese country not knowing Mexico and United States are same region :dahell:

Im sure versions bought in Italy still work in Germany :mjpls:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Tried 6 different times with 2 different cards and it said cc info missing. Luckily I can get it all back if I get overcharged

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier

psn gift cards are a different thing and you are right as it is mainly country specific. these games are ntsc compliant so will work in countries that follow those protocols such as usa, canada, mexico. dont buy this shyt if your from europe or pal countries.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mexico shares the same region with USA so there wont be issues. I just ordered black ops 4 for $35 too

Let me get this straight. So case is in Spanish but the game is in English like options menu,etc are in Spanish but (dialogue was in English with Spanish Subtitles)?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Let me get this straight. So case is in Spanish but the game is in English like options menu,etc are in Spanish but (dialogue was in English with Spanish Subtitles)?
(according to the comments)
The game is the same as American, but case is in spanish

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

The case is just in spanish. The game "text" included is english (or at least thats whats advertised. I haven't received my copies yet.P)

They way they saying this is a identical copy to the NA version besides the case.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(according to the comments)
The game is the same as American, but case is in spanish

The case is just in spanish. The game "text" included is english (or at least thats whats advertised. I haven't received my copies yet.P)

They way they saying this is a identical copy to the NA version besides the case.

Okay, let's say...I buy game from Spanish but same as American version. In English is on my PS4 system if I popped RDR2 disc from Spanish into my English PS4 system for installing but however the game won't recognize during the installation process cause of the different language?.....That's the only my concerned.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Okay, let's say...I buy game from Spanish but same as American version. In English is on my PS4 system if I popped RDR2 disc from Spanish into my English PS4 system for installing but however the game won't recognize during the installation process cause of the different language?.....That's the only my concerned.
bruh.... they don't make different languages for games... you pop the disc in and set the speaking language and text language like you can in literally any other game

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Thanks Got it

if you find one, let me know too breh

Copped a 4tb external drive today from gamestop for 65$(had some credit on my gamestop card)

YMMV depending on your area though. It seems gamestop are just trying to get rid of these. Search for it online and see if any stores around you have it

4TB WD Elements USB 3.0 External Desktop Hard Drive - $71.97 + Free Store Pickup YMMV [GameStop] 09-06-2018

Personally wanted a internal but at 65$ i couldn't pass that up. Plus i can also use this on my pc.

As far as the games. I just got my bo4 today and it's the same exact version as a NA disc minus the Spanish box.. Went online with my friends and everything. The only test left is to see if the dlc will work. If it does i'll definitely buy from them in the future. But im sure once the success of the rdr deal hits they won't keep the same 35$ price tag for future games.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Copped a 4tb external drive today from gamestop for 65$(had some credit on my gamestop card)

YMMV depending on your area though. It seems gamestop are just trying to get rid of these. Search for it online and see if any stores around you have it

4TB WD Elements USB 3.0 External Desktop Hard Drive - $71.97 + Free Store Pickup YMMV [GameStop] 09-06-2018

Personally wanted a internal but at 65$ i couldn't pass that up. Plus i can also use this on my pc.

As far as the games. I just got my bo4 today and it's the same exact version as a NA disc minus the Spanish box.. Went online with my friends and everything. The only test left is to see if the dlc will work. If it does i'll definitely buy from them in the future. But im sure once the success of the rdr deal hits they won't keep the same 35$ price tag for future games.
Got mine in today too!
20181022-180431.jpg

20181022-180441.jpg

20181022-180652.jpg