If You Take Selfies You Are Not A Real Man

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
"and stop taking selfies you bytch nicca". Styles P

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:leon::leon: really now?
Yeah! I use to be addicted to learning about natural hair care. I probably could have hair down to my ass but I keep cutting it.

Moisturizing-Oil.png

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
real men do what they want:banderas:

this thread is like a mega lesbian who over compensates when around men and ends up looking miserable
this.gif

I take em. I don't post a ton of em on social media, maybe once in a blue moon. I don't send a ton of em to bytches either, that kinda comes off self absorbed to me.

I take em tho.

And will continue.

And it don't get more realer than me.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I love healing clay. I use it for my eczema it works miracles.

It's sad when people shame others for caring about their appearance.
There are far more important things a man needs to be worrying about than trying to look pretty or having a blemish free smooth face :scust:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
if you taking selfies then you might as well start writing in your diary and shaving your legs while your at it:bryan:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
But you're a Virgin OP why should we listen to you about anything?
Lmao I was going to say, "if you're not taking selfies there's a good chance you're not having sex. Or you're ugly."

The Coli, @HankHill where virgins try to dictate to us what makes us men. Smh. I have a day and night treatment for my skin. Also a refresher for throughout the day. 70% of my diet is plant based. I weigh like 150. I wrap my hair daily. And I exercise 5/7 days a week.

I've been called everything in the book. It doesn't bother me at all. If a girl would rather date someone who spends more money on shoes than prolonging their physical prime she makes bad choices and I shouldn't fukk with her.

Idgaf what anyone says. I care that I don't have adult acne. I care that I weigh less than most girls, I'm stronger than most guys, I don't have adult acne, dandriff, and I win awards for best dressed and most charming. Girls love me, especially the 19-22yo and 32-45yo women.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
any grown man heavily involved in social media is feminine.
Lots of money bei made on social media breh. If you have a product to promote should absolutely be on social media. I have a friend that is an athletic trainer. Dude has 50K Facebook followers and about 25K Instagram followers. This dude gets offers every month to fly out all over the world and do shows and appearances at festivals and shyt. Gets plenty of supplement and other companies looking for exposure sending him free shyt. Hell last week he was in Germany (all expenses paid) for a body building festival. All this from social media.

Social media is the defacto way to advertise yourself and your brand. If your a person with a business or a service and you shun social media, you're doing yourself a disservice.

Daps
Its some hurt grown men in here..

Real talk though how are you guys still posing trying to look all picture perfect? :mjlol:

Guys really taking multiple 'selfies' of themselves just to find the one or two where the light and angle is perfect so that they can upload it to social media :mjlol:
Guys really taking selfies to put on the web for a couple 'likes' :mjlol:

Whats even worse is nowadays its some men who take more selfies than women :scust: seriously if you're regularly taking selfies... :mjlol::mjlol::wrist:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Lmao I was going to say, "if you're not taking selfies there's a good chance you're not having sex. Or you're ugly."

The Coli, @HankHill where virgins try to dictate to us what makes us men. Smh. I have a day and night treatment for my skin. Also a refresher for throughout the day. 70% of my diet is plant based. I weigh like 150. I wrap my hair daily. And I exercise 5/7 days a week.

I've been called everything in the book. It doesn't bother me at all. If a girl would rather date someone who spends more money on shoes than prolonging their physical prime she makes bad choices and I shouldn't fukk with her.

Idgaf what anyone says. I care that I don't have adult acne. I care that I weigh less than most girls, I'm stronger than most guys, I don't have adult acne, dandriff, and I win awards for best dressed and most charming. Girls love me, especially the 19-22yo and 32-45yo women.
wnod.gif

:salute::salute::salute:

Knowmsayin!

I'm not on the facial creams and pedicures (yet) and I don't shave my armpits or chest hairs but I do wrap my hair :pachaha: almost daily, I scrub the shyt outta my face, I take two to three showers a day, I use loreal shampoo and conditioner or whatever other good shyt a female puts me on too, I snack on spinach leaves and raw kale, I blow pina colada flavored vape clouds, I work out 5-6 times a week among the upper echelon of lifters at the gym in addition to cardio mileage and daily heavy bag action. I'm probably considered an "oldhead" on the coli but like my boy just said 22 yr old and 42yr old chiks love my oldhead ass. (trust me)

Yea I take selfies. More for my own amusement than anyone else. And every now and then I might show one to somebody or post one.:manny:

If that makes me feminine I'm that feminine nikka you can't outrun or beat up and you'd keep an eye on your lady around.