“If you think this is fire, you have no idea what I have coming” - Drake to Akademiks

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Subliminals are not diss records. They both been throwing subs at each other for years. Like that was the first direct diss.

doesn’t matter. your argument was based on what’s a direct response to what…

the subs on FPS is what kicked this whole shyt off. it went over the heads of us, the consumers, but it prompted a direct response from kendrick so that’s where this sparing match starts…

just because you try to sneak me and the world only sees me throw out a jab, doesn’t mean i started it…

Last edited:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think Drake is trying to avoid Super Ugly-ing himself. Which is smart.

Kendrick’s been daring him to jump out the window saying something about his personal life.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Subliminals are not diss records. They both been throwing subs at each other for years. Like that was the first direct diss.
Like that was not a kendrick diss record. It was a response to 1st person shooter and subliminal. The future album was a subliminal diss / shot at drake. Which is why he responded to everyone on it.

Which IMO is why Cole hit the uno reverse, kendrick never dissed him, just responded that he feels he's better than both.

IMO disses are direct and geared towards only those ppl. So The first diss track was Cole, then Drake's. Then kendrick with euphoria.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm actually starting to believe that was actually real. This was a recording of the song in the studio. If it was ai it would be high quality. This was a real leak and he had no choice but to deny it cause it wasn't done.

Yeah based on Kdot calling out the leakers in the OVO camp, definitely gotta be real.

And you know Drake was there with like a dozen of his most loyal writers rubbing his hands together like birdman on some "Yeah, let's talk about his wife. That shyt hard. We gone get this W :wow:"

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Yeah based on Kdot calling out the leakers in the OVO camp, definitely gotta be real.

And you know Drake was there with like a dozen of his most loyal writers rubbing his hands together like birdman on some "Yeah, let's talk about his wife. That shyt hard. We gone get this W :wow:"
Damn. Potentially. Here's the thing tho that confuses me.

Using writers is one thing. But ppl think he cant write at all. But i see interviews wherr ppl are like that nikka laid the verse so quick or i saw him write.

Idk the narrative is confusing. Cant that nikka write at all :russ:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I'm assuming the feud ends with both sides crashing out with accusations of abuse about the other.

Domestic on one side. Sexual on the other.

Both sides deny and then we carry on awkwardly from there.

What’s crazy is both Stan camps are focusing on the kids like those allegations aren’t huge.