If you wanna be a homeowner, move to the midwest

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
if those states had a abundance of jobs and low cost living like claim they would have higher populations than they do now

No offense but that's an idiotic take

And shows you have never been to these places I'm talking about. Don't be scared to explore, I believe in you

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Naw, stay the fck where y'all at until I buy my home, work from home folks coming in here getting paid Cali wages driving up the housing. These folks getting scammed into buying rehab homes next door to trap houses and rando bandos:francis:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
if those states had a abundance of jobs and low cost living like claim they would have higher populations than they do now
That’s not even true. Most Young People don’t want low cost living even if it’s an abundance of jobs. They want Cali Sunshine and NYC Brownstones, or Miami Nightlife. They ain’t thinking about that shyt until they ready to have kids n shyt

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
No offense but that's an idiotic take

And shows you have never been to these places I'm talking about. Don't be scared to explore, I believe in you

That’s not even true. Most Young People don’t want low cost living even if it’s an abundance of jobs. They want Cali Sunshine and NYC Brownstones, or Miami Nightlife. They ain’t thinking about that shyt until they ready to have kids n shyt
Obviously people don’t want to move there, young or old, y’all can keep pushing this narrative that people want to live in New York or la but people are actually moving to certain areas for real reasons not because they want to live downtown in a big city, the fact is those states aren’t worth moving to for most people, they make more money where they at now and col doesn’t change much living in those states

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Young people want to have fun and live their lives while they still got them. A metro of major city will have more jobs and amenties than any boonie. People were born in those areas ain't trying to be there either.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Young people want to have fun and live their lives while they still got them. A metro of major city will have more jobs and amenties than any boonie. People were born in those areas ain't trying to be there either.
That’s people born anywhere Fam, Do you know how many NYC and LA bred people transplant out of there. C’mon Son.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
OP ain't lying! Went from NYC to the Minnesota wilderness and definitely ain't looking back! :blessed:

gJKpd76_d.webp

UNGxlsm_d.webp

ViuLAqv_d.webp

DWnunHe_d.webp

9K76suq_d.webp

bJ5SDP0_d.webp

kpL3NjL_d.webp

AyiTQ8B_d.webp

eWKWl43_d.webp

shyt looks like the environment of a horror flick.