If You Was Worth 8 Billion Dollars How Would Your Money INFLUENCE The USA?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Im buying a gated community & moving in nothing but fam thats on point. (good for the family).. Paying for my people able to get they legal guns... Have my brother & neph set up a fund & teach inner city youth (they go to the gym & do sports)... I vanish from the face of the earth & be behind the scenes reading my comics & watching my movies.... My family DO THEIR JOBS....

More shyt I gotta think about...

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
If I were. Id set up scholarships to make sure every black child gets the best education possible. plus business grants and after school activities....

plus turning that 8 to 800+++billion

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be interested in influencing the US. I would direct my focus to predominately black communities throughout Baltimore. Definitely purchase some property, offer financing for homes, try to open up a few businesses and community centers as well. I'm sure there is a shyt load of red tape involved in stuff like this though and the biggest issue would be navigating through all that bullshyt.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
If I had 8 billion I would just sit in the house spit pina coladas and chill with her
640.jpg

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
nikka imma be living on a private island filled with my nikkas and naked bad bytches

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
:mjlol: Me and mine would be smooth up outta here never to spend a stuck together in the cupholder of 1992 Buick Park avenue rusty penny in this mofo again...

I'll take my chances SOMEWHERE else..