If you were to die tonight, are you satisfied with your legacy? any regrets? Did u built or destroy

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you comfortable with dying or are you afraid? if the gates opened for you today, would you walk through?

I think about death alot and how were all on the clock. Time is ticking and I think back on my life like "damn im selfish" I've spent my whole life chasing personal goals. Never took the time to care about other human beings.

I never built or destroyed, but the fact that I never gave is destruction. How can the earth prosperous if everybody takes and nobody give? eventually everything is gone after everybody take without giving back.

I feel like during the 2nd half of my life I need to make it right before I die. Stop being so selfish and give. Be less cynical and alleviate the hate from from my heart. The hate stems from my low self of esteem, hating the man in the mirror and short comings as a human being. I resent humanity for the longest and don't want to do it anymore.

If I can use whatever I got to help people...who knows...maybe one of them and do what I actually set out to do from my guidance.

Acceptance is key. The world is always going to do what it wants to do. We don't have the power to change it so either you can be consumed by hate or accept it for what it is and come back to the most high. Inner peace and the love of god is what you need, nothing else can help solve your problems.

If I was to die ill be disappointed with how I lived my life. I gave, but not enough and for that I deserve all the pain that I feel.

I feel like were all on the clock and will be answering to something greater than us and he knows who we really are. You cant lie to the most high. He don't give a fukk about money, cars, clothes, job titles...hes going to see the real you. Hes going to stare into your soul and than cast judgement.

I don't want to be one of the ones with a tainted soul.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
giphy.gif

I'm out and that's it. I'd only worry about a 'legacy' when I got kids and even then, I'd have shyt in place for 'em to have a boost/headstart in molding they adult life via money since I wouldn't be around to help raise 'em, but other than that, fukk it, I'm dead; Just bury me with three folded paper towels, A Benjamin in my backpocket and my glasses and I'm good.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I won't die tonight because it's not in gods will for me.

As far as legacy. I had a little amateur boxing career. I caused destruction in my and other people's lives. I have a criminal record of violent crimes. I never finished any school. My life has been the opposite of an upward growth curve. It's been a steady downward spiral to this point where I've been diagnosed with a personality disorder which is the reason for my self destruction. I didn't get any help and refused to acknowledge my problems and hid behind drugs and alcohol. Now I've been forced help from probation service to stop me reoffending.

But that's just me :hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you die tonight ...your satisfaction won't matter

so perhaps focus on the next few hours of life you have left

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won't die tonight because it's not in gods will for me.

As far as legacy. I had a little amateur boxing career. I caused destruction in my and other people's lives. I have a criminal record of violent crimes. I never finished any school. My life has been the opposite of an upward growth curve. It's been a steady downward spiral to this point where I've been diagnosed with a personality disorder which is the reason for my self destruction. I didn't get any help and refused to acknowledge my problems and hid behind drugs and alcohol. Now I've been forced help from probation service to stop me reoffending.

But that's just me :hubie:
its not too late to turn your life around bro

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:

I should be on the right path now Im receiving the help I need instead of self medicating and being in denial :mjcry:
yeah man...take it slow...one day at a time and try to let the anger go....because it just eats away at you....gotta find inner peace which is easier said than done....im no expert, im seeking it myself