If You Were Told To Come Up With A 7 Man Stable For Raw & For SD...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Who are you grouping together?
Why?
Who's the leader?
Face or Heel?
:jbhmm:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Finn Balor
AJ Styles
Karl Anderson
Doc Gallows
Ty Dillinger
Jimmy and Jay Uso

We can call it "The Club". They'll be tweeners since most fans will not boo them anyways, as they all have positive reactions with the crowd if given the proper leeway to cut promos and let loose a la CM Punk

They can run roughshod through both brands, feud with other big names like Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. Hell, it might even prompt a mini Shield reunion in time for a Survivor Series match if you let the stable eat for a few months and gain steam.

Why are they together? I mean to have the WWE titles on smash and run the company as far as superstars and popularity can go.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Finn Balor
AJ Styles
Karl Anderson
Doc Gallows
Ty Dillinger
Jimmy and Jay Uso

We can call it "The Club". They'll be tweeners since most fans will not boo them anyways, as they all have positive reactions with the crowd if given the proper leeway to cut promos and let loose a la CM Punk

They can run roughshod through both brands, feud with other big names like Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. Hell, it might even prompt a mini Shield reunion in time for a Survivor Series match if you let the stable eat for a few months and gain steam.

Why are they together? I mean to have the WWE titles on smash and run the company as far as superstars and popularity can go.
One stable per show with the rosters as is breh

7 people is waay too much :manny:

No it's not.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I'll stick with RAW.

Titus Brand:
Main Eventer: Seth Rollins
Mid-Carders: Apollo Crews, Big Show
Cruiserweight Division: Tozawa, Cedric Alexander
Women's Division: Sasha Banks
Manager/Mouthpiece: Titus O'Neil

tenor.gif

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Heel stable, don't have a name

Usos + Naomi
New Day
Daniel Bryan (the good natured super white authority figure who has no idea he's being manipulated but feels cool being around them)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Smackdown Heels

Leader: Kevin Owens
Tag Team: The Ascension
Mid card: Dolph Ziggler and Rusev
Women's: Lana
Low Card/Muscle: Erick Rowan

Smackdown Faces

Leader: AJ Styles
Tag Team: American Alpha
Mid card: Nakamura and Sami Zayn
Women's: Becky Lynch
Low Card: Tye Dillinger

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Heel stable:
The Horsemen (New Era)

Bobby Roode
Miz
Austin Aries
Dolph
DIY(2)
Almas

Tweener/heel stable:
All American

Kurt Angle: Leader
American Alpha
Dolph Ziggler
Drew Gulak
Randy Orton
Curtis Axel

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Ratings Committee (prefacing this with it is going to be GOD AWFUL :snoop: but I'm bored at work)

Leader: Otunga
Hawkins
Bo Dallas
Axel
Rhyno
Slater
Emma

Heels

I would book them sort of like Eric Bischoff and his "3 Minute Warning" trope

Have a match between Miz and Heath Slater (for example) and then in the middle of the match have alarms come on. Have Otunga come out in a suit and say "guys guys guys...I've just gotten word from 'The Ratings Committee' and they say this match isn't...quite...doing it. So...without further ado... here's something... a little better"

16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif

and then show something stupid on the big screen. Like REALLY dumb...a clown or a bear riding a unicycle, and have the crowd confused and boo, and then have Slater roll up Miz for the win.

CloudyImpressiveHoiho.gif

Otunga says "now that'll boost the ratings" Cheesy grin

Next week... same shtick in a different match (maybe a tag match)... Have Otunga interrupt and show a random video clip that is not very entertaining and then Otunga says the catchphrase and exits mid match...match continues

During a divas match the next week Otunga comes out and then provides some fake "behind the scene" risque video of Emma during the match and says the catchphrase
feHtKtY.gif

Next week... Otunga comes out and this time when the 1 on 1 competitors are confused, they get jumped by 5 men wearing ski masks from the audience. The men leave and then Otunga says the same catchphrase and walks out.
5bKtb.gif

Next week the same thing happens mid match and the 5 on 2 beating happens

Superstars start to complain to Kurt Angle about Otunga and getting attacked/interrupted. Otunga says he is just following orders from "The Ratings Committee"

continue for a while until there is a match between two of the men and a face tag team. The face team wins, unmasks two of the members, etc. It then leads to the unmasking of all members (a shock when Emma is involved since her video was used) and then they continue to pal around as a heel stable. They say the fans are idiots because WWE is not about the second W it's about the E. The fans think wrestling is entertaining but really these people as "characters" are more entertaining. So they do stupid shyt to get attention and heat.

Eventually they set up a table/podium on stage and they rate the match of whoever they start feuding with. Holding up numeric signs like judges
giphy.gif

Their whole motivation is that the WWE Universe doesn't respect them because they aren't Seth Rollins or Finn Balor or internet "wrestling" darlings...but they know how to entertain and that's what matters.

Emma goes after Internet Darling Sasha Banks and says she is a much better entertainer.

Otunga says that he is only interested in television ratings

Dallas says that he can put on a more entertaining wrestling exhibition than anyone on the roster and does traditional mat based wrestling

etc.

:yeshrug:

I know it's terrible but it would be a semi interesting few months for a bunch of guys typically doing nothing.