If you were wealthy not rich and you saw your friends/family struggling, would you give them money, or would you loan money to start a business?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You could give them a few hundred or a few thousand everything and then to hold them over. But you would have to keep giving them money undefinedly.
Or you could loan them 50k - 200k to start a business and they could pay you back over time installments. It's a risk because they could blow all of it, but the reward is they would become rich or wealthy over time.

Your response would be choosing the difference between the United States and China

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Of course, but not if they didn't help or fukk with me when I was down on my luck. Everybody say they love you but you see how much they really mean it when you really need help and they in a position to help but just go on about they business. I couldn't be like that

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could give them a few hundred or a few thousand everything and then to hold them over. But you would have to keep giving them money undefinedly.
Or you could loan them 50k - 200k to start a business and they could pay you back over time installments. It's a risk because they could blow all of it, but the reward is they would become rich or wealthy over time.

Your response would be choosing the difference between the United States and China
A business? Man hell nah

99% of human beings can’t run or start a business from scratch, even if you gave them a million. Imagine giving a broke person or family a rack of money and say “hey now go make a successful company” :dahell:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
My parents got mad loot me not so much. Never asked for a dime but they've offered before. Quite honestly the offer was insulting...

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I looked my cousin in the eyes and told him

"I love you and want to see you do well. I see the potential in you, but you need to sort out the drinking and weed smoking."

"When I hear that you're offering to buy groceries for grandma and then not returning the change :francis: ... it isn't a good look."

"If people see you working hard, they will want to help. If they see you drunk and high all the time, they're not going to bother".

I haven't given dime, except for $500 when it was serious. My general view is that I won't feed bad habits but I'm not going to see my family suffer if I can help it.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'd shower them.

9x48j4l.jpg

With prayer.

UKVu0t8.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think all of you missed the point of this thread :snoop:

This country gives billions in aid to damn near every country around the world Most of it is “humanitarian” aid but it’s really just bribe money to gain influence.

China on the other hand loans money to build infrastructure and tangible shyt. Their goal is pretty much the same. But unlike the United States, they don’t hold it over their heads for influence. If countries don’t pay the debt, China will work on getting paid another way. But they will always have better relationships. Right now China is the worlds largest debt collection as they have loaned out $1.3 trillion dollars.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Hell No.

They apparently can't run a profitable business. Throw good money after bad?

I'd offer to buy them out, at a discount, and take over. They could be my employees, but I have a feeling they are the reason the place is failing.

Edit - After reading the post - I guess I'm a colonizer...*shrugs*

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A business? Man hell nah

99% of human beings can’t run or start a business from scratch, even if you gave them a million. Imagine giving a broke person or family a rack of money and say “hey now go make a successful company” :dahell:
I was just about to say what qualifies them to run a business

You’d end up with 20 TLR threads about how white supremacy caused the business to fail. Either that or threads about a random black woman finessing them out the money(if she a PAWG they’ll just tuck they tail & not complainin)