"if you work with more than 3 black people in your DEPT..your job aint shyt"jadillic

Daps
Theyre mad black people and my department and the company contracting us is thinking of not renewing are deal :to: so imma have to agree from my view point. nikkas aint shyt :sadbron:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well, my department have plenty of black people and our numbers continue to be higher than our other centers in different parts of the country.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Bullshyt. You know how these cacs feel about fat ass black women in corp america. Cacs always hiring these shab ass slores because bcuz blk women figuratively blow these fakkots daily, all winking and "omg u so silly!" fukk outta here, heaux. Six alone in my dept. I digress. Now, if you said black MEN, I agree. I work in downtown philly in a building with over 400 employees. There's only three black men in that muhfukka. I walk in there and niccas outside look at me like im leavin the fukkin planet. :mjpls: I'm 26, and the only nicca in finance, theres one nikka on like the eighth floor who's like 55 years old, who I cant even dap no mo. sensitive ass VPs. And a nicca in the basement alone drowning in mail and boxes. We're VERY successful. :merchant: Change the title to black men, and you'd get my co-sign.:shaq: