MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hello, c00n.

Can you explain this nationality to me?

Because Jamaican men are extremely thirsty, I've been at resorts and any chick married or not they are chatting up dancing with going swimming feeling up etc.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
My boy went there with his girl(light skinned) and made the mistake of leaving the resort and going to Kingston. He said dusty ass dudes were cat calling his girl all day and he was way too shook to check them for it. He said him and his girl hid in a store, waiting for some bums that were bothering his girl to leave. :laff:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
My boy went there with his girl(light skinned) and made the mistake of leaving the resort and going to Kingston. He said dusty ass dudes were cat calling his girl all day and he was way too shook to check them for it. He said him and his girl hid in a store, waiting for some bums that were bothering his girl to leave. :laff:

damn

:deadrose:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Because Jamaican men are extremely thirsty, I've been at resorts and any chick married or not they are chatting up dancing with going swimming feeling up etc.

Even the Jamaicans in Canada are thirsty as hell, it's almost always them grindin on fat white whales in clubs.