If your girl is in miami *update Miami twitter fukkery

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This was all facts. I was in a conference in DC two weeks ago and there was this light skin chick from Florida. Bad as fukk. She was biracial but pro black a fukk(:ehh:). Anyway after the conference we went to this Spanish club with her and her friend. She said she had a boyfriend back in FL. But she was dancing with this tall DC pretty boy hood nikka. He was grabbing her ass and kissing her neck and shyt. I was like :wow: these bishes ain’t shyt. She left with him that night. She didn’t come back the next day to the second day of the conference. He probably raw dogged her ass. If my broad is out of town I will assume she is cheating and I would be cheating on her ass hard body. I don’t owe these women my loyalty. Only to my mom. Always have a side chick and a roster.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This was all facts. I was in a conference in DC two weeks ago and there was this light skin chick from Florida. Bad as fukk. She was biracial but pro black a fukk(:ehh:). Anyway after the conference we went to this Spanish club with her and her friend. She said she had a boyfriend back in FL. But she was dancing with this tall DC pretty boy hood nikka. He was grabbing her ass and kissing her neck and shyt. I was like :wow: these bishes ain’t shyt. She left with him that night. She didn’t come back the next day to the second day of the conference. He probably raw dogged her ass. If my broad is out of town I will assume she is cheating and I would be cheating on her ass hard body. I don’t owe these women my loyalty. Only to my mom. Always have a side chick and a roster.

The nikka was giving her the physical touch she wanted. Her dude should have been there if he was claiming her. If your woman wants distance, she is up to some shyt. But all women will bring some level of fukkery . They can't help themselves. Choose what you can deal with. It might not be cheating, but it will be some sort of drama.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Is that where Spring Break is poppin now? They used to come up here to PCB :to:
PCB bullshytted and started banning alcohol on the beach and made last call at 12 pm. Miami's always been a go to for SB though even when PCB was popping. PCB was just dope because of how cheap it is and you ain't gotta compete with ballers (or fake balling)

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Exactly

Sad thing about then, the dudes don't have social media to weed out the smuts

Some dude married to a chick that Luke and 2 live crew had the whole crew run through
Somebody got a JVC video tape of somebody moms getting her twat played with in traffic while “Me So Horny” playing in the background :mjlol:

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl go down to Miami, she’s going to bring back some money. Can’t. Claim none of these chicks on ya taxes and I’m no correctional officer, so, I ain’t locking nothing down.

If I really rock with a chick, I want her to be her. Ain’t no simp in me

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
So what do you think your girl was doing while you were in Miami OP ?

Edit : You're from Miami, I retract my statement then

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
The nikka was giving her the physical touch she wanted. Her dude should have been there if he was claiming her. If your woman wants distance, she is up to some shyt. But all women will bring some level of fukkery . They can't help themselves. Choose what you can deal with. It might not be cheating, but it will be some sort of drama.

The GMB stories this would bring :wow:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV

full

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Maybe... If you show her too much affection then she will say you are clingy and need to give her space. If they want to cheat they will find a way to justify it to themselves :manny: