If Your Job Is Still Making You Coms To Work...

Are you working from home due to coronavirus?

• yes

Votes: 79 39.5%
  • no

Votes: 121 60.5%

• Total voters

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
humble brag thread - not everyone works a white collar position or a job that enables them to "work from home".
Basically, you're lowkey shytting on people who work to survive, or work multiple jobs and risk their lives to make ends meet due to whatever circumstances they have going on in their lives.
:snooze:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
humble brag thread - not everyone works a white collar position or a job that enables them to "work from home".
Basically, you're lowkey shytting on people who work to survive, or work multiple jobs and risk their lives to make ends meet due to whatever circumstances they have going on in their lives.
:snooze:

not to humble brag, but I'm giving my chauffeur the week off from driving as well. He is staying in my guesthouse and disinfecting the mansion daily and making sure our toilet paper is stocked up.

Nobody cares more about the working class than me

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
2 people at my job got confirmed with coronavirus and all they said was wear a mask and wash your hands. One of them in critical condition with a 108 fever too smh

them nikkaz don't give ONE fukk about yall fam. :dead: (don't ask me how)

I've been traveling to the Toronto area during the week since the beginning of the year. For the last 2 weeks, I've been getting auto upgraded to first class. At first I was like :blessed: but coming from Atlanta with mufukkaz with higher status than me made me like :patrice: . My planes are only like 75% full now and dropping lately. No wonder i'm getting upgraded....other people's employers are stopping their business travel :mjcry:

Last edited: