If your skincare routine doesn't have a product from the Dead Sea, you're losing

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
https://www.premierdeadsea-usa.com/refining-facial-peeling-mask

MY nikka!

First off, I'm for black empowerment like everyone else. But my brother is dikking down a Israeli PAWG from Sunny Isles & her dad has a senior position in the company that makes this shyt. I'm not paying $130 for shyt but she gave me some for free and I used it for the first time last night.

Brehs, I could feel the dead skin literally jumping off my body:ohhh:My skin glowing like Playboi Carti, I look like West African royalty right now

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
For years, my wife has been using their mud mask that's about 15 bucks on Amazon. She convinced me to give it a shot and after two weeks (twice a week) the before & after results were insane. Add in some Dudu Osun black soap + a good moisturizer and your skin will damn near be night and day.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Refining Facial Peeling Mask | Premier Dead Sea USA

MY nikka!

First off, I'm for black empowerment like everyone else. But my brother is dikking down a Israeli PAWG from Sunny Isles & her dad has a senior position in the company that makes this shyt. I'm not paying $130 for shyt but she gave me some for free and I used it for the first time last night.

Brehs, I could feel the dead skin literally jumping off my body:ohhh:My skin glowing like Playboi Carti, I look like West African royalty right now
OP.. a few days ago you were ashamed of your dark skin.

I won't bother looking it up but you said (basically)

'Compared to these dudes I'm Steph Curry' when comparing yourself to some dark skinned NBA players

People asked what you meant you said

'They are black as hell.. I'm dark skinned but not THAT dark skinned lol'

Which is colorism, which is saying 'a darker black skinned person is worth less than a light skinned black person..'

And now you are creating threads about skincare

You're literally one thread away of being the 'face' of internalized racism and self-hate because you're black skinned on The Coli

Instead of negging me now (which literally has no actual impact in the world) or anybody who points out the obvious: you should

1. Have a serious talk with your parents or care takers, self-hate is no joke
2. Read about your people's history AND your family's history, because you need some needed insights and reasons to be proud
3. Stop posting on here for a while - you're exposing yourself as someone black who exposes 'white racist' behavior - all this 'black vs white' stuff won't help you

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
That shyt can be so rough on the skin, i have sensitive puerto rican skin so my shyt is different maybe.

There are other more delicate things on the body. I will say my skin usually feels super smooth after.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
OP.. a few days ago you were ashamed of your dark skin.

I won't bother looking it up but you said (basically)

'Compared to these dudes I'm Steph Curry' when comparing yourself to some dark skinned NBA players

People asked what you meant you said

'They are black as hell.. I'm dark skinned but not THAT dark skinned lol'

Which is colorism, which is saying 'a darker black skinned person is worth less than a light skinned black person..'

And now you are creating threads about skincare

You're literally one thread away of being the 'face' of internalized racism and self-hate because you're black skinned on The Coli

Instead of negging me now (which literally has no actual impact in the world) or anybody who points out the obvious: you should

1. Have a serious talk with your parents or care takers, self-hate is no joke
2. Read about your people's history AND your family's history, because you need some needed insights and reasons to be proud
3. Stop posting on here for a while - you're exposing yourself as someone black who exposes 'white racist' behavior - all this 'black vs white' stuff won't help you
WHERE WAS I SELF-HATING? IT WAS A JOKE, THEN A nikka ASKED ME TO CLARIFY MYSELF:why: