If your woman has drawn on eye brows you need to come get this L

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eyebrows are important to any healthy relationship. If you dont know what your woman is thinking because she drawn her eyebrows to make it look like she is a demonic IG thot, how will you be able to understand her?

I also have noticed that most women who have no eyebrows at all are crazy and like to lie.

Examples:

meagan-good.jpg

gwen-stefani-eyebrows-transformation.jpg

intro-here_s-why-you-don_t-have-perfect-eyebrows.jpg

katy-perry-bleached-eyebrows__width_580.jpg

eyebrow-piercing-trends-today-tease-2-150807_e0217130f25eb9644502ecec5ebe547d.jpg

Celebrity-Eyebrow-Top-Photo.jpg

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What makes drawn on eyebrows any different from any other way that females finesse?

Why single out the eyebrows?

Its alot of things females be lying about that I would say is worse than some eyebrows lol
I wouldn't date a woman who has to draw on her eyebrows. They are usually crazy and like to lie.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Can't stand those pencil thin, chola eyebrows. I hate those oddee thick ones that tapers off too. It looks stupid to me.

My girl is growing her brows out right now. I don't think many dudes understand how important naturally thick eyebrows are to a woman's look. Especially when she gets them did :wow:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I wouldn't date a woman who has to draw on her eyebrows. They are usually crazy and like to lie.

What about chicks with big stomachs that wear those waist trainer joints that hide all fat so they look slim when they go outside?

Women got 100 ways to lie to us :dead:

Idk breh.... Eyebrows isn't too high on my list

Thats kinda calm compared to all the other shyt

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
:mjlol:
You'll have something to talk about if she's sporting Whoopi, Groucho, Chola, or Sperm-shaped brows.
Those examples in the OP are pretty bad though.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about chicks with big stomachs that wear those waist trainer joints that hide all fat so they look slim when they go outside?

Women got 100 ways to lie to us :dead:

Idk breh.... Eyebrows isn't too high on my list

Thats kinda calm compared to all the other shyt
They have the lie trait in their blood then and most likely will lie about you being their babies father.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment

I would love to know what women youve dated look like.

Next hes going to say that if shes working in the medical field shes a hoe, If shes in college shes a bussdown, if she had any male friends then shes getting gangbanged.

Who yall be dating?
:mindblown: