If youre a black man should get your CDL. If you don't, you're going to be a emasculated bytch & die

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what it really comes to. Alotta of these young nikkas are being emasculated. I seen some black couple in the supermarket. She treated this nikka like a bytch. She told him in a stern voice to go pick up the baby from day care while paying for the groceries. He was shook too. He know his ass was going to get kicked out the apartment and his xbox with him.

Black women like being the bread winners and making us the woman of the relationship so they can have their little power trip. The black women are the white man of the black community. They're the same spiritual being. They're a match made in hell.

Black men cant really get employed doing shyt but thanks to this CDL license we can get wealthy until cacs are forced to do real labor. CDL driving is so hard and lonely nobody wants to do it. Young cacs are too lazy and soft. Which means there's economic opportunity. Better jump in because as the middle class collapse cacs will run and they'll give our jobs to them no problem.

Cash out now while its wide open and they're desperate for drivers. stack that bread and flip asap. Always have a long term plan. Don't be like some IQ redneck and just drive OTR for decades like a fukking retard. You're supposed to have a plan and do the dirty work until u reach your $$$ goals.

Better hurry before more of these fukking wetbacks or some of these curry eating coolies take these jobs.

Its hardwork but you gonna have to grind at anything. Sacrifice now while you're young and stack that people so u can be a owner or whatever after 35. Start to late and its going to put hell on your body.

If you dont have & you're going to die a long slow death in Amerikkka. Starting inside. You'll be stagnant living with your negro bedwench white Jesus living single mom . Shes going to ride your back like a cac "nikka u better get a job. You're no good like you're daddy!!!!!" not understanding your complex struggle as a black man in amerikkka in 2018

Youll end up working at best buy part time getting that "im about to call the cops" look from cracker customers that come in to complain about their " broken" laptop thats not really broken..the battery is dead from them not putting it on the charger but they're too narcissistic and dim witted to take the time to figure it out. So they come down to throw some entitled tantrum at hardworking retail employees.

When you're stagnant your swag will be down and you wont get any p*ssy. Next you know you spending your min wage paycheck on some cam whore on xhamster. Life is like one of those direct tv commercials. One small action result in a dominoes effect. The end game is you dead tho. So get your CDL young brothers.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
So if you don't drive trucks for a living you're going to be emasculated
:gucci:
The logic of this nikka

Even if there are 1 million CDL truck driving jobs.... this means ALL other brehs will be emasculated.

Without a job, no chick punks me - and in public.. breh come on. She'll be in the car before she knows it and I'll be dropping her off at her mom, and then I'll send her all her shyt later. Have a chick give you commands.. no.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you have yours? :gucci:
currently in the process. I was recruited by the top school in the area. They're excited because im well spoken, mild mannered and have a college degree. they're used to dealing with bottom feeders.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
currently in the process. I was recruited by the top school in the area. They're excited because im well spoken, mild mannered and have a college degree. they're used to dealing with bottom feeders.
:mjgrin: So you one of the good ones?

Bro u not even mentally stable or strong enough to handle the truck driving grind my guy. Let’s be honest

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

:salute: Salute to all the CDL drivers on here though I know like two on here both cool cats.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
U driving a motherfukking truck.

nikka said well spoken like he bout to be using big words on the walkie talkie getting the next destination from dispatch

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
While u going in the right direction I hope u know the "bottom feeders" they told u about gon give you shyt for being well spoken . any job I've ever had I usually hide the fact that I'm a fukkING MANIAC until some nikka or red neck implies that I "talk like a white boy" or some other shyt like that ..I never even bothered w cdl this auto tech shyt the LAST labor job I ever plan on working . I've done warehouse, furniture delivery ,construction, landscaping ,moving,and some security..while labor got more freedom than corporate or retail you're still somebodies bytch breh. I'm tryna OWN some shyt in a few years not punch in