If youre married, your wife is diagnosed with Cancer and she divorces you so she can get slutted out one last time. Is that an L?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

IF YOU LOVE A WOMAN
AND SHE LEAVES YOU TO
GO GET SLUTTED OUT
YOU TOOK A L.

WE NOT CHANGING THE
RULES AROUND HERE TO MAKE
nikkaS FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES.

:devil:
:evil:

Who said that the husband was in love? If the wife fell out of love, then the same could apply to the husband.

Also, who is to say that either of them was in love with each other?

We don't know anything about their marriage. But, since you wanna assign blame, then it would be the wife.

She didn't hold the end of their marriage vows. She cheated herself by marrying someone without going through her "hoe" stage.

She should have got her slut on PRIOR to getting married. She is the one who may not have been sexually satisfied and it is on her to get her 🌰 off since she is the one who is in 🎮 of her own body.

The husband let her go as he should! No person should want someone who don't want them, especially when there are other available people out there. People break up/divorce all the time. shyt, it's par for the course in many cases. *shrugs*

Not sure what "rule" you live by, but I know I live by my own "rules" concerning relationships.

Assuming the husband was a white man, I doubt he will have trouble moving in and finding someone else. His ex wife did it, so..

*shrugs*

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Who said that the husband was in love? If the wife fell out of love, then the same could apply to the husband.

Also, who is to say that either of them was in love with each other?

We don't know anything about their marriage. But, since you wanna assign blame, then it would be the wife.

She didn't hold the end of their marriage vows. She cheated herself by marrying someone without going through her "hoe" stage.

She should have got her slut on PRIOR to getting married. She is the one who may not have been sexually satisfied and it is on her to get her 🌰 off since she is the one who is in 🎮 of her own body.

The husband let her go as he should! No person should want someone who don't want them, especially when there are other available people out there. People break up/divorce all the time. shyt, it's par for the course in many cases. *shrugs*

Not sure what "rule" you live by, but I know I live by my own "rules" concerning relationships.

Assuming the husband was a white man, I doubt he will have trouble moving in and finding someone else. His ex wife did it, so..

*shrugs*

IM NOT ASSIGNING BLAME
TO ANYONE...

JUST SIMPLY STATING IF
YOUR WIFE LEAVES YOU
TO BECOME A SLUT, YOU TOOK
A L.

THESE ARE THE RULES...GMB

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

IM NOT ASSIGNING BLAME
TO ANYONE...

JUST SIMPLY STATING IF
YOUR WIFE LEAVES YOU
TO BECOME A SLUT, YOU TOOK
A L.

THESE ARE THE RULES...GMB

We shall agree to disagree..

L's only applies to people who accept them. Doubt the husband believes he lost someone who may be dying..

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It depends on dude self esteem cause I’m sure that’s a shot to your confidence when yo wife tells u, you ain’t that nikka for real
And now he self evaluating himself
I guess for him it isn’t until death do us part but until better dikk do us part

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
OP this shyt is the biggest cap ever. Unfortunately I have experience with cancer. NOBODY who is STAGE 4 is horny. That shyt is BRUTAL. Labido will be non existent. Second in times like that people really look for ANYONE to lean on; not isolate. If your wifey leaves you with stage 4 you're prolly the biggest POS walking the earth

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
An L who who? The husband? How did he take an L for something he couldn't control?

His ex wife made a decision and acted upon it. She wanted to explore other men and did just that. He no longer had to deal with her illness and was able to pursue other women who didn't have Cancer.

I simply don't understand the mindset of people who believe that it is always the man's fault when things don't go right in a relationship???

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
What does it matter at that point? Who said she doesn't have family and friends?
To be frank, I wouldn't visit a family member or friend if they pulled some shyt like that, not if I thought their wife/husband was a good person.

My thought would be "those are the things you value in life :francis: . Adios".