If you're not paying attention...you're missing out on one of the most corrupt govts in US history

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
But got yall beefing with penniless immigrants, not voting, and thinking you're leading some courageous revolution doing so.

Pit the poor against the poor. Diminish civil protections and rights. Cause recessions. Cash out while they fight for scraps.

And yall fell for the shyt hook, line and sinker.

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
I usually keep my mouth shut about this type of stuff, but this is why I shake my head at don’t vote and trump supporters. None of them grasp the fact that these people are playing the long game. The ramifications from the last four years of lawlessness will be felt for generations. They are padding their pockets and ingratiating themselves into every aspect of America to the point where they won’t have to be elected. And yes, I know that’s always been the case but now they don’t even have to sneak and do it. They do the shyt dead ass in everyone’s facing and we allow it to happen.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lesson is

if you ain’t scamming, you’re being scammed :demonic:
And no I ain’t advocating scamming each other :sas2:

:smugdraper:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
So we gonna act like there weren't War Crimes and financial criminals during the Bush admin that went unpunished by the Obama admin?
In a way that set the table for the Trump admin. People like Steve Mnuchin not being prosecuted (thank you Kamala) and some of those criminal banks not being shut down after 2008 was a big mistake.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
and here I am made a thread about how cacs don't do anything. They lie, scheme, and manipulate and people over there talking about noooooo

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
But got yall beefing with penniless immigrants, not voting, and thinking you're leading some courageous revolution doing so.

Pit the poor against the poor. Diminish civil protections and rights. Cause recessions. Cash out while they fight for scraps.

And yall fell for the shyt hook, line and sinker.

Why this dummy talkin like he live on Venus somewhere? :mjlol:

Daps
At this point what can be done. I'ts like Amazon or Google - too big to fail.
What can anyone do about it and live to talk about it.

They said them banks was too big to fail back in 2008 and we see how that turned out.

Only difference is there wont be anybody around to bail the government out