If You’re Planning on Still Using Washcloths in 2021 you Lawst

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Way too small for my hand but I actually used the brush above and inserted it into the glove and my skin feels great the past few days using it

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Mine came today. My girl thought the package was for her and opened it. She called me and said

My girl - hey the dish wash cloths you ordered came in :smugdraper:

Me -
tenor.gif

How big were yours? I ordered mine not looking at the dimensions and them shyts is like 4 x 4". Bout the size of them small napkins you get at the bar. I can't bathe with this shyt! :mjlol:

I gotta order a bigger size.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
How big were yours? I ordered mine not looking at the dimensions and them shyts is like 4 x 4". Bout the size of them small napkins you get at the bar. I can't bathe with this shyt! :mjlol:

I gotta order a bigger size.

That is my only complaint. They are small as fukk :francis: I’m fumbling and bumbling in the shower with them and dropping it constantly. It opens on the end like a wash mitt so you can put your hand in. But it must be for a toddlers hand. I can fit about 3 fingers In:francis:

Cloud

Pro
Daps
Reppin
\
Damn I might need to check this out. We getting clear skin in 2021 I'm tired of all this PIH :blessed:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Y’all need to get the Salux one and call it a day! :wow:

It’s effective and large so you can scrub your back without having to do contortionist movements!
Facts, I been using them for years and the large size ain't just good for your back:shaq:

You can wash your legs and feet so easy with them:ohlawd:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nasty muthafukkas:hhh:
Get you a Korean Italy towel. It exfoliates your skin and removes dead skin unlike the washcloth. I use the blue one as it’s the most exfoliating. You’re welcome

e0810b73-e69f-45ad-a076-9447b07f65b0.0ee8829ed523cd0939a177f4e2c63bee.jpeg

For those who copping. Do not use this for your face, if you need something for your face gets a facial brush, I use one of these
Regenerist | Face Cleansing Device
Pair with NATURAL AHA/BHA EXFOLIATING CLEANSER

Microneedle once a week with,

1.0mm DERMAROLLER - Acne Scars & Body

Then once month Aztec clay mask. Again, you’re welcome

:ehh:Copped

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Y’all need to get the Salux one and call it a day! :wow:

It’s effective and large so you can scrub your back without having to do contortionist movements!
I ordered two of them off the strength of this thread. Hoping to have them next week. I like the ones OP posted but they are so small :mjcry:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t gon cap, my skin feel smooth af :wow:

Use these for the face brehs:
Super Soft Silicone Face Cleanser and Massager Brush Manual Facial Cleansing Brush Handheld Mat Scrubber For Sensitive, Delicate, Dry Skin (Pack of 4)

That plus Pharrell new skincare shyt = :ahh: