“If You’re So Strong 'Black Woman', Why Would You Need A Man?” - Taraji. P Henson

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

These dudes could find a chick to fukk them if they wanted a relationship. It's just that they can't find a chick they WANT. And in a lot of cases they don't want something real, they want the same opportunity they see the top percentile of dudes getting. I've seen dudes who allegedly have nothing going for themselves get p*ssy. There is somebody for everybody but when u don't like what u attract, all of a sudden there is nobody left.

It's never as dire as these types want it to be. They just get stuck in their entitlement and their expectations don't match what they bring to the table which is usually not much.

Same with the chicks.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
These dudes could find a chick to fukk them if they wanted a relationship. It's just that they can't find a chick they WANT. And in a lot of cases they don't want something real, they want the same opportunity they see the top percentile of dudes getting. I've seen dudes who allegedly have nothing going for themselves get p*ssy. There is somebody for everybody but when u don't like what u attract, all of a sudden there is nobody left.

It's never as dire as these types want it to be. They just get stuck in their entitlement and their expectations don't match what they bring to the table which is usually not much.

Same with the chicks.

Very well said!

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Same with the chicks.

I need you to delete this post. :mjcry: