• Jayden Daniels.

Votes: 31 51.7%

• Total voters

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think Fields would be successful here but his flaws really give me a lot of concern.
It has to be a coach capable of adapting the system to fit him. Harbaugh is a good example of the type of coach who can…

who are yall interviewing for HC?

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights

Fields's main issue is the slow processing speed. Basically same stuff he said about him in college saying he should've stayed in school longer than declare:

Fields got better as the season went on when it comes to going through progressions but like @BaggerofTea said it's when teams give some different looks post snap that's when he really struggles especially zone coverage

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It has to be a coach capable of adapting the system to fit him. Harbaugh is a good example of the type of coach who can…

who are yall interviewing for HC?

Not sure but I know Beli was seen on Arthur Blank’s yacht :beli:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You definitely not tapped in with folks down here if you think drafting another skill player like Bowers or Odunze is gonna go over well with the fans.

Man fukk Russ. nikka is trash now. And why are people assuming he’ll gel with Belichick when we just saw him clash with another old school, highly regarded coach.
fukk them fans. We literally got scrap heap receivers other than London. Where else do you got scrubs from 2nd option WR to 5th option. That was fine with Arthur because we played a lot of 2 TE sets but with anyone else, we going back to 11 personnel. We need WRs for this shyt.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
fukk them fans. We literally got scrap heap receivers other than London. Where else do you got scrubs from 2nd option WR to 5th option. That was fine with Arthur because we played a lot of 2 TE sets but with anyone else, we going back to 11 personnel. We need WRs for this shyt.

I hear ya. I just don’t want to draft WR at #8 overall. We can get one later in the draft

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
For everyone saying Daniel's. Do you think the Falcons will move up to take him. Everything I'm seeing has him going no later than the Giants. How would yall feel about Penix?