If you're thinking about buying a new TV this year GET IN HERE!!!

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Interesting Sony may not even have 2.1hdmi in their TVs this year :picard: but hey this one guy said Sony TV's had the best processor... yeah, he'll remain nameless unless he comes in here to redeem his credibility.

You're welcome community, I'm here working hard so you don't have to :tu:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Sony has spoken about specifications yet

They just announced new TVs at CES, you telling me newer TV's are coming out before year end?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Interesting Sony may not even have 2.1hdmi in their TVs this year :picard: but hey this one guy said Sony TV's had the best processor... yeah, he'll remain nameless unless he comes in here to redeem his credibility.

It's probably better to wait at least a year to get a new TV if it can be avoided.

I'm considering getting a 2nd OLED TV and moving my C7 to another room. It won't be in 2020 though. With the new consoles launching I want to give TVs time to catch up. My JS9000 Samsung would probably be retired after 6 or so years. I'm still not sure cause I paid $2500 for that TV back in 2015 and that's a painful loss to swallow for an unnecessary upgrade only due to new tech.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

What TV do you have?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What TV do you have?
m76101655116_1.jpg

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony has spoken about specifications yet

They just announced new TVs at CES, you telling me newer TV's are coming out before year end?
Sony didn't speak on 2.1 and it caught the eyes of all the reviewing community, in my video he mentions it within the first minute of the video. And yes new TVs that cater to the next gen release later this year. You're welcome since everyone else is quiet :hubie:
It's probably better to wait at least a year to get a new TV if it can be avoided.

I'm considering getting a 2nd OLED TV and moving my C7 to another room. It won't be in 2020 though. With the new consoles launching I want to give TVs time to catch up. My JS9000 Samsung would probably be retired after 6 or so years. I'm still not sure cause I paid $2500 for that TV back in 2015 and that's a painful loss to swallow for an unnecessary upgrade only due to new tech.
Because of this, that's why the tcl is a good buy. In your case you splurged early and now you gotta eat the loss if you wanna get on them budget TVs of 2020's level. You keeping it real that's why i fukks with you win-b. All these other nikkaz who splurged like you did are just mad and resentful like little broke bytches :jawalrus:
I bought the 75 inch Samsung RU8000
Does that model have vsync/gsync/vrr capabilities or nah?
What TV do you have?
A Phillips 4k hdr on 20's
They 10's but they clean tho :manny:
And i got an xbox one x hooked up to it, watch Disney+ and i go to movies then i slide all the way to the right where it says 4khdr movies and i eat. I looked up the best calibration settings for my model television and im straight until later this year when i get that 6 series with the vrr and what have you. You gonna spend $5000 on a set like mowgli, taking the loss like winb or content with whatever outdated shyt you overpaid for?
Thread title should really read

If you are thinking of window watching a tv model this year and buying it when it is irrelevant years from now GET IN HERE

For accuracy given the thread starter...
Since you're inaccurate i guess telling you to shut the fukk up goes without saying, I'm sorry i said it, now im the bad guy:martin:
What system do you game on sir?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I bought the 75 inch Samsung RU8000
Have you been able to make it run 120hz at 4k?
Yeah I know its a old ass post but I got the same(65inch) and I was able to get it to run at 120hz at 1440p but apparently it can be done for 4k as well with freesync