If You’re Planning on Still Using Washcloths in 2021 you Lawst

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Got mine yesterday and used it last night. I must say I am impressed.:patrice: My only gripe is that I wish they were a tad bit bigger. But other than that it is the real deal. After one use my skin is like :mjtf: why are you just using this???

you ordered the one from OP?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Should I use it as a man
Yes! Without proper exfoliation you could get dermatitis neglecta.

Some people have hyperpigmentation or dark patches on their skin due to medical conditions like diabetes, acne and other skin issues or genetics, so this isn’t about them.

Then there is dermatitis neglecta.
It’s basically a build of dirt, dead skin, sebum, sweat that should get washed off your skin when you bathe and scrub your body daily.

642x361_Slide_6_Dermatosis_Neglecta.jpg

642x361_Slide_1_Dermatosis_Neglecta.jpg
6b.jpg

Basically just like your teeth will build up plaque, your skin will build up layers of dirt flakes and become apart of your skin if you don’t clean em off. And when they get that severe, it takes shyt like chemical peels, rubbing alcohol, and other measures to get the dirt off your skin and then it can become irritable by then.

That’s why I don’t get how people don’t bathe with wash clothes and body brushes or some type of exfoliate. Get all that dead skin, sweat, and ickiness off you. And gently pat yourself dry and follow up with a good soothing body butter.

Men taking care of their skin is NOT gay or feminine. And tbh I know some chicks who need this shyt more than a lotta men do these days.
:wow:
My dad had me dying when he used to tell me some rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball would humble a lotta people in these streets:picard::deadmanny:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I use the soft side of this silicon brush

71AFHglAcdL._SL1500_.jpg

Damm where u find that? :lupe:

I been looking for a soft type brush like that
All the 1s I found hard as fukk

shyt damm near brush ya skin off

They make back brush that are soft but I can't find shyt without a long handle on it

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Damm where u find that? :lupe:

I been looking for a soft type brush like that
All the 1s I found hard as fukk

shyt damm near brush ya skin off

They make back brush that are soft but I can't find shyt without a long handle on it

damn the Amazon link didn’t show up in that post? But here it is. If you don’t see the link just search heeta body brush on Amazon

Heeta Body Brush for Wet and Dry Brushing, Silicone Bath Brush for Gentle Exfoliating on Softer, Glowing Skin, Gentle Massage with Bath and Body Brush to Improve Your Blood Circulation (Black)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
damn the Amazon link didn’t show up in that post? But here it is. If you don’t see the link just search heeta body brush on Amazon

Heeta Body Brush for Wet and Dry Brushing, Silicone Bath Brush for Gentle Exfoliating on Softer, Glowing Skin, Gentle Massage with Bath and Body Brush to Improve Your Blood Circulation (Black)

Props brah
Pos rep

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Yes! Without proper exfoliation you could get dermatitis neglecta.

Some people have hyperpigmentation or dark patches on their skin due to medical conditions like diabetes, acne and other skin issues or genetics, so this isn’t about them.

Then there is dermatitis neglecta.
It’s basically a build of dirt, dead skin, sebum, sweat that should get washed off your skin when you bathe and scrub your body daily.

642x361_Slide_6_Dermatosis_Neglecta.jpg

642x361_Slide_1_Dermatosis_Neglecta.jpg
6b.jpg

Basically just like your teeth will build up plaque, your skin will build up layers of dirt flakes and become apart of your skin if you don’t clean em off. And when they get that severe, it takes shyt like chemical peels, rubbing alcohol, and other measures to get the dirt off your skin and then it can become irritable by then.

That’s why I don’t get how people don’t bathe with wash clothes and body brushes or some type of exfoliate. Get all that dead skin, sweat, and ickiness off you. And gently pat yourself dry and follow up with a good soothing body butter.

Men taking care of their skin is NOT gay or feminine. And tbh I know some chicks who need this shyt more than a lotta men do these days.
:wow:
My dad had me dying when he used to tell me some rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball would humble a lotta people in these streets:picard::deadmanny:

:whoa: I definitely use a wash cloth

I was concerned about my skin being too soft if I use that product, but it still seems worth it regardless

And thanks for the other info, very informative:salute:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Used the salux towel yesterday again and got reminded why I love it so much! :wow:

Makes me itchy for 15 minutes after but so worth it!