Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Iggy Azalea Suggests Nicki Minaj Uses Ghostwriters
March 25, 2016 | 9:00 AM
by Danielle Harling
Iggy-Azalea_03-25-2016.jpg
chinesesharpeif3.jpg

Iggy Azalea says she has the same number of writers as Nicki Minaj.

In a move straight out of the Meek Mill playbook, Iggy Azalea recently suggested that fellow rapper, Nicki Minaj works with ghostwriters. During an appearance on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" this week, the Australian musician was asked about subliminal comments Nicki made during her acceptance speech at the 2014 BET Awards.

She later explained that she didn't initially feel that Nicki's comments were directed at her.

"I have just as many people on my writing credits as she has on hers," Iggy Azalea said. "So, I don't think there's--I know I write mines. If she writes hers, I believe her too. But you can't look at the credits and be like 'Oh, look at this massive difference.' It's the same number of people on both...Unless you say my name, I don't really have time to speculate."

During her BET Awards speech, the Queens rapstress specifically stated "that when you hear Nicki Minaj spit, Nicki Minaj wrote it."

Iggy also revealed that she's back on good terms with Snoop Dogg. She offered that particular update when asked what artist she'd be most willing to collaborate with, out of Eminem, Azealia Banks, and Snoop Dogg.

"I'd choose Snoop because we've made up since then. And we were actually friends before then," she said.

Video of Iggy Azalea speaking on Nicki Minaj possibly using ghostwriters, can be found below.

Iggy Azalea Suggests Nicki Minaj Uses Ghostwriters
I guess shes going the diss route to stay relevant.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yes he does... stop caping for your cac savior of the female rap genre
:russ:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I missed the part where she suggests that Nicki uses ghostwriters :jbhmm:
nikkas falling for the clickbait. fukkery going be at an all time high this Easter weekend. First the Quentin Miller shyt and now this.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This bytch is stupid. And her comment sets a dangerous precedent thinkin that writing credits tell the whole story. This vulture bytch knows it doesnt. But she's tryna manipulate the publics ignorance on the matter.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
I don't know if she has had much surgery done but the difference between this pic and the one in OP looks like just makeup. I think the bytch is ugly too tho

she had her lips injected and her eye lids lifted... also some filler in her cheeks and botox on her forehead....
just saying.
and shes only 25??? smfh
its sad

plus her cac fans thinks she doesnt have a ghost writer :dead:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
This bytch Iggy is her own worst enemy because she don't know when or how to keep her mouth shut! :mjlol: