Peckham™ Come Get Me!
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
@WickedGames The only reason why it seems that it is not easier for white artist is because the white artist who are chosen don't necessarily deserve their spot in the first place. When people talk about white artists (especially in rap) they are talking about the fact that they got more of a push than the black artist that in many cases has more talent.

Good point, although there are a lot of low talent black artists winning even harder out here

Most the white rappers on my radar have made a hit or been dope to an extent. Max Miller and Action the only white rappers I rock with though

Macklemore was trash but he made a hit song and I never really felt like he was occupying the Hip Hop space like that. All those wack white artists here today and gone tomorrow

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I've never seen somebody at the level of stardom she was at in 2014 fall off so viciously and rapidly. Maybe Vanilla Ice? It's like everyone just got sick of her at the end of 2014 and it was a wrap from then on out.
Lol you've never seen this before? This happens to every white rapper not named Eminem. Where's Maclemore?