IGNORE The Blogs Saying Lil Wayne's "F Is For Phenomenal" Line Was A Mistake & Wanted To Change It

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
normal_2454826312192966095.jpg

First thing’s first with this interview, all of the blogs are currently reporting that Lil Wayne‘s “Weezy F Baby and the F is for Fenomenal” lyric was a mistake and he wanted to change it when he found out he had spelt the word “Phenomenal” wrong. I fully believe this is wrong. Even though Cortez Bryant says this was the lyric, you can tell he was not fully sure.

When you work out what else Tez says about the bar, such as Tunechi wanting to stop the release when he found out how to spell the word correctly and that it was too late as it had already been put out – “Yes” with Pharrell was actually a leak and has never been officially released. Also the next line after the “Phenomenal” one uses wordplay on “typo” to show Tune knows exactly what he did.

While they had just been speaking about the Da Drought 3 project, I think we can all fairly agree that the lyric Cortez was thinking about was “My flow is nasty like c-y-philis” off the “Ride For My nikkas” aka “Sky Is The Limit” song. If you didn’t know, “cyphilis” is actually spelt like “syphilis“!

Lil Wayne Wanted To Stop The Release Of Da Drought 3 To Change The "My Flow Is Nasty Like C-Y-Philis" Lyric Because Of A Spelling Mistake [Video]

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
In 2020 we still have Lil Wayne stans/dorks and OP is one of em. Nobody gives af about this shyt:mjgrin:

he just has to be on the payroll for marketing or something. At least I hope he is. Nobody gives a fukk about 99% of his threads, but that has no effect on him continuing to make them. Almost like it’s his job.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
he just has to be on the payroll for marketing or something. At least I hope he is. Nobody gives a fukk about 99% of his threads, but that has no effect on him continuing to make them. Almost like it’s his job.
I don't think I've ever seen the OP post anything that wasn't promoting something about Lil Wayne.

There's no way this ain't Gudda Gudda in Wayne's guest room writing this shyt.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Nah. When he said Weezy F Baby Wayne :birdman:
meant that shyt pleigboh . I don’t want to here no discussion about it No Mo:birdman: