I'll just leave this here for Harlem, for when he comes back from vacay......

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
So you want to take it there huh?:troll:

Mahoney C. Johnson Hartfod, CT and Harlem, NY | Report Your Ex

Its funny how easy it is to get info, from a lackluster court employee. All I needed was your docket number from the traffic ticket that got posted on Boxden of you

2ronn2h.png

I wont post your address........................yet

Sidenote: The CT court system aint shyt:skip:

Let's talk about you getting turned down by the Tranny poster on Boxden:lupe:

Let's talk about how you were in the Boxden tinychat tryin to play her, talking about "I can only hit that bytch from the back, cuz she has a mustache, and looks like Bert".

Lets talk about how we all went along with it, cuz YOU were the only person who wasn't aware that she made a thread, "coming out". And you still were thinking it was ya'll dirty little secret.

2qcguaf.png

rkzll5.png

2v1lq9k.png

Let's talk about a Tranny turning you down, even after offering to pay for her train ticket. Yet she's coming to see me on Sunday, so we can go to the Gay Pride Parade:win:

I wont tell you again, to leave me the FUKK alone!

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh... the part about an incurable STD reeks of high-school level maturity on your part, especially the way it was tacked on at the end like a sidenote. "He's an internet stalker who goes overboard on Facebook and Instagram!!! :damn: Oh, and something about AIDS :rolleyes:." but I liked the rest. B+ effort.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
oh so that guy that everyone thought was a weirdo fakkit is actually a weirdo fakkit. :patrice: