Illegal Immigration Reform Plan Could Black Workers. Confirmed.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Wait.

At first it was Mexicans are taking money away from Blacks because they're willing to work for little to no wages compared to blacks.

Now it's, Mexicans are preferred over blacks in jobs paying a living wage at 15/hr.

:mjlol:

Fight over being the lowest class.
Fight over not getting protections for workers.
Plan your future around jobs that will be lost over globalization and automation.
Think that illegal immigrants are a bigger problem than only 30 percent of black men are proficient readers.

I hope y'all don't have children. :ehh:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
also, I'm not really sure why this has been deemed a white supremacist talking point.
ppl of all races are against illegal immigration. and in fact many immigrants that have gone through the legal process can't stand illegals

Blaming immigrants, both legal and illegal, has been a focal point of white supremacist groups since the Industrial Revolution and subsequent immigrant surge.

For me, it's not a matter of :cape:-ing for illegals, it's a matter of whether this really affects US citizens in a significant way.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Blaming immigrants, both legal and illegal, has been a focal point of white supremacist groups since the Industrial Revolution and subsequent immigrant surge.

For me, it's not a matter of :cape:-ing for illegals, it's a matter of whether this really affects US citizens in a significant way.
Illegal immigrants, are not immigrants.

They are alien residents.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wait.

At first it was Mexicans are taking money away from Blacks because they're willing to work for little to no wages compared to blacks.

Now it's, Mexicans are preferred over blacks in jobs paying a living wage at 15/hr.

Fight over being the lowest class.
Fight over not getting protections for workers.
Plan your future around jobs that will be lost over globalization and automation.
Think that illegal immigrants are a bigger problem than only 30 percent of black men are proficient readers.

I hope y'all don't have children. :ehh:
you literally proved my point.

After in another thread you admitted you used to work these same jobs you're now shytting on.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

illegals do affect citizens though.

and what's fukked is that ppl supporting illegals, are supporting the illegal corporations that take advantage of them.

it don't make sense to me.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you literally proved my point.

After in another thread you admitted you used to work these same jobs you're now shytting on.
I worked in the service industry while right before and while I was in college. I was a server. I was a bartender. The years following I was also a bartender until I moved into my career. I was making around 72k as a bartender. I was never competing with illegal immigrants.

That said, the food runners and busters were both black and Hispanic and they actually got a long well because they had a lot in common.

You've never actually been out in the world. You probably aren't that socially adequate and I doubt you have a very strong friend circle to actually have these conversations in real life.

I don't have any issues with where I worked in high school and right after college. I don't have any issues with where I am today. But I can say without a doubt, growing up in a home that made under 50k to where I am now illegal immigrants aren't what holds black people back.

Kick rock Lil nikka.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I worked in the service industry while right before and while I was in college. I was a server. I was a bartender. The years following I was also a bartender until I moved into my career. I was making around 72k as a bartender. I was never competing with illegal immigrants.

That said, the food runners and busters were both black and Hispanic and they actually got a long well because they had a lot in common.

You've never actually been out in the world. You probably aren't that socially adequate and I doubt you have a very strong friend circle to actually have these conversations in real life.

I don't have any issues with where I worked in high school and right after college. I don't have any issues with where I am today. But I can say without a doubt, growing up in a home that made under 50k to where I am now illegal immigrants aren't what holds black people back.

Kick rock Lil nikka.

You don't know me.

What I do know is you worked jobs in competition with illegals who could have been employed by legal minorities.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You don't know me.

What I do know is you worked jobs in competition with illegals who could have been employed by legal minorities.
Working around and being in competition are two different things.

That said, I'm not sure you know much about the world at all outside of reading twitter.

But I'm sure you'll be bushed again before Trump.

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it hard to say that illegal immigrants are hurting the employment opportunities of poor black people because it's like we're mad that we can't compete for scrapes. I just can't get behind this race to the bottom mentality.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I find it hard to say that illegal immigrants are hurting the employment opportunities of poor black people because it's like we're mad that we can't compete for scrapes. I just can't get behind this race to the bottom mentality.
This is almost like the reverse conversation to a $15 min. wage.

Ppl are fighting for a $15 min wage because it sets a bar that should push everything else UP.

Supporting illegals is pushing the bar down again. When companies don't have that min. To worry about they certainly won't.

Stop supporting illegals, stop allowing these corporations to get away with this.

It makes no sense, the same ppl supporting a $15 min. wage are also supporters of illegals. :mindblown:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
A lower low class will hurt a higher lower class. No fukking shyt.