Illmind starts an Online Community for Beatmakers/Producers "Audio Union" (share DAW tips, upload beats, etc)

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps

Why Audio Union?
Founded by Illmind, our goal is to unite aspiring music producers to network and build connections, so that we can inspire and uplift each other on our musical journey.

The Results You'll Get
Community, collaboration and inspiration. We’re focused on moments that will make a huge difference in your life as a music maker.

Here are a few of the things you’ll be able to do as a member of Audio Union:

You'll connect and form impactful relationships with like-minded aspiring music producers (and established ones).
You'll receive direct support and inspiration to uplift your musical journey.
You'll learn firsthand about different aspects of music production from your peers and pro's alike.
When You Join Today
When you join Audio Union today, you’ll get access to our:

Participate in Sample-Flip Challenges and more: This activity allows members to hone their craft to help stay consistent, while also winning cool prizes. Download the loops (provided by Illmind and/or the community), load up your DAW and go!
Engage in the Music Producers Chat: An opportunity to network with fellow community members through real-time discussions, sharing music ideas, production tips and challenges. This promotes learning from one another's experiences, providing a rich pool of diverse knowledge.

Upload to our "Beat Thread": Show your music to other members. Explore new sounds, techniques and genres creatively. Consider it a "test ground" to get opinions on what's πŸ”₯ and what's not. It gathers passionate music producers together, fostering a strong sense of community and mutual growth.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
yeah, someone is about to get their shyt stolen for sure now uploading beats online. haha. It's a good idea though. I remember Illmind back in 2002 on UGHH forums. Tony D was there too and others. Tony D was accomplished with major credits by then and he's come by every day to challenge mfers in the producer forum and talk with us. I miss that guy. Yeah, his site is basically an idea he got from UGHH and Okayplayer back in the day and I think it's cool.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Pretty cool. This is how I first found out about Illmind. He used to post in the UGHH.com producer forums, and they'd have these weekly show off your beats thread. This is back when he used to make beats on Cool Edit I think. Him, Mphazes, and Decap used to throw up some really good stuff on the regular.

Also shoutouts to the Beat Club :wow:

KingsOfKings

Daps
Ughh.com classic site

KingsOfKings

Daps
That site use to have so much stuff as it pertains to the five elements could get graffiti supplies, cd, dvds and even decal stickers .