Illuminati comes up in John Podesta's Emails :russ:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Read through more than half so far and seems like they are for pushing very progressive ideas forwards. This is exactly what was done in the 40s/50s in the Mont Pelerin Society that introduced and established neoliberalism as the primary school of thought in the U.S./world. Ideas don't become a main stay in society by accident. It takes a lot of organizing and restructuring of academia, media, and pop culture to do. Seems like that's what the Democratic Alliance is about, at least at face value.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Read through more than half so far and seems like they are for pushing very progressive ideas forwards. This is exactly what was done in the 40s/50s in the Mont Pelerin Society that introduced and established neoliberalism as the primary school of thought in the U.S./world. Ideas don't become a main stay in society by accident. It takes a lot of organizing and restructuring of academia, media, and pop culture to do. Seems like that's what the Democratic Alliance is about, at least at face value.

They are already doing this. I don't fukk with neoliberalism anyways, shyt is for the birds.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
They are already doing this. I don't fukk with neoliberalism anyways, shyt is for the birds.
Oh yeah definitely are and have been. My point was neoliberalism took time to be organized as an idea before it completely took over from the 80s until now. My second point was Soros'a organization seems like it is taking time to organize and gradually expose Americans to progressive ideas. Aka fund BLM and fund movies that highlight inequality. Essentially building consciousness in the population in order to later bring about /mobilize socially progressive ideas

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Oh yeah definitely are and have been. My point was neoliberalism took time to be organized as an idea before it completely took over from the 80s until now. My second point was Soros'a organization seems like it is taking time to organize and gradually expose Americans to progressive ideas. Aka fund BLM and fund movies that highlight inequality. Essentially building consciousness in the population in order to later bring about /mobilize socially progressive ideas

Bro, I don't trust Soros fam. Something off about this Cac. I don't trust his intentions. And BLM isn't for the urban poor in our communities. They for the new black weirdos. Their ideology scares me fam :scusthov: Soros is trying to create a society stratified based on race, gender, sexuality and other perversions, not just class. I'm not against peoples' civil rights, we as black ppl can't afford all these "equality and acceptance" that White Americans can. They are the dominant hegemony, they can fukk around. We're literally on the bottom of the totem pole. I don't trust that sucka at all

Last edited: