ILOVEMAKONNEN IS A BOOTY BANDIT

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
He's gonna be making mad lgbt money...and if any rapper calls him a faggit, the gay mafia will get them blackballed out the game:mjgrin:.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
I can't say i'm surprsied tbh.

OW7Q_f-maxage-0.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Its true. If she wanted to, she would spill all the tea @Jayne but shes not messy
I can't say i'm surprsied tbh.
You don't have to even use me as an example. There's folks on here who hate gay men but make threads on lesbians (as I said before). They are even in Bible/Religion threads saying gays should be killed or burn in a lake of fire but "not lesbians though". The only reason guys like me is after they see me and they find me attractive. Or other people spread the word about how I look. However that only means I'm an exception. Same way they post attractive feminine lesbians only. They don't mean all lesbians. Only ones they would fukk. Straight men will be attracted to me, period. Some of them here will just fight it because they have an assumption of what I may look like/be like.

You have to also consider I've never looked like a boy. I've shown childhood/preteen/teenage photos. I've looked nonbinary/androgynous/like a tomboy (female) or a straight up femme female. They will never find photos of me with a mustache/goatee & muscles. It's easier for someone to mentally grasp me for what I am. People in general are hypocritical but I'm not viewed the same as a gay man. The same way a cis lesbian isn't. The same way a cis lesbian isn't viewed as a trans woman. Even if you consider laws in other countries or some religious ideologies, there's some that favor/tolerate or interpret transexuality differently than homosexuality. Transexuality is argued to be more about 'alignment'. Plus, I have a medical situation that people in general will empathize/sympathize with sometimes.

Even as far as this forum InDePickWest has made dozens of posts about her interest in women/dating girls. No one quotes it calling her a "fakkit". She posts it freely.

Other examples.
Hit on lesbians brehs
Do lesbians eat ass too?
The Bible doesn't condemn lesbians...or threesomes :mjlol:
Can Lesbians Be Turned?
Why do nikkas like lesbians when they dont like dikk ?
sexy ass fukk ass eating brazilian video lesbians

Not to mention, the hypocrisy is no different from nikkas here fukking/dating/marry pawgs but condemning Black women for dating out. I see threads/posts made by homophobic posters praising lesbians all the time.

That's like if Sidney Starr posted on this forum. You really think guys would hate on her when physically she would be one of the most attractive women here? & a lot of these guys are sexually frustrated/repressed or virgins? She would blend in with the other women posters. She isn't viewed the same as EJ Johnson.

Last edited:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
I couldn't like any him less even if I wanted to. He was certified trash.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
for people saying it was obvious. thats just bias speaking. I never even thought dude was gay just different :yeshrug: that video about Charlemagne was suspect but I thought he was just trolling...