I’m 100% sure a Black man wrote this. (AKA @Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr is a fukking SNOW ROACH

Sway

Banned
Daps
Do you even know what you just said, dumbass? You implying I’m gonna to be on the squad killing these clowns. I assume you meant I will be killed with them? Ya dumb b*stard. And hopefully yo monkey ass will be right there with me. You really okay with these negros out there shooting randomly with innocent kids and people in the buildings? You definitely need extermination, bytch
:mjpls: Get this fukking cac outta here.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gucci-mane-the-breakfast-club.gif

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
@Sway :mjlol:Lick a dikk, you remedial ass lil boy. You too dumb to even be posting, fuker. I’m a “snow roach” cause I use degrading words for trash ass negroes like you? You a trash ass fuk boy who gets sensitive when I talk down about hood boys shooting among innocent citizens with no regard? Fuk you….

Sway

Banned
Daps
@Sway :mjlol:Lick a dikk, you remedial ass lil boy. You too dumb to even be posting, fuker. I’m a “snow roach” cause I use degrading words for trash ass negroes like you? You a trash ass fuk boy who gets sensitive when I talk down about hood boys shooting among innocent citizens with no regard? Fuk you….
You mad as fukk, cracker jack. :umad::bryan:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i dont know how there are people out there who want to conglomerate while being mad and bitter as hell. (light up something bro's)

this online community is based on jokes and building, used to have info and news that took the media a month to pick up.

now its twitter/mto feeds and coli posters having hissy fits having being spending the last 10 years looking out for an immaculate dap/rep ratio.

props on this "expose" though, didnt even know either of the posters mentioned but thats having a healthy active life ... a bunch of wack100 DJ ebro ass fakkits around here man!

gigglesandgemsonly#

Sway

Banned
Daps
i dont know how there are people out there who want to conglomerate while being mad and bitter as hell. (light up something bro's)

this online community is based on jokes and building, used to have info and news that took the media a month to pick up.

now its twitter/mto feeds and coli posters having hissy fits having being spending the last 10 years looking out for an immaculate dap/rep ratio.

props on this "expose" though, didnt even know either of the posters mentioned but thats having a healthy active life ... a bunch of wack100 DJ ebro ass fakkits around here man!

gigglesandgemsonly#
Shut the fukk up, please. 🙂

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Shut the fukk up, please. 🙂

cool fakkit been here less than a couple months and using "breh" you couldnt be any more of a beg-friend lonely weirdo hermit!

get your daps up, like tomorrow and tomorrow and all year.

crack-a-window too#

Sway

Banned
Daps
cool fakkit been here less than a couple months and using "breh" you couldnt be any more of a beg-friend lonely weirdo hermit!

crack-a-window too#
Breh, shut the fukk up, please. 🙂

Sway

Banned
Daps

crack-a-window too#
Now hop the fukk off my dikk cause nobody told your hoe ass to enter this thread.:sas1:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Breh, shut the fukk up, please. 🙂

you crying lol, cant even articulate a stand.

because you are dumb as shyt looking to fit in but i guess "those who want to be tall have short friends"

good luck with the next 10 years on here saying "breh" and making wack ass dap baiting threads like you can even comprehend intent.

you probably fat too lol.

Sway

Banned
Daps
you crying lol, cant even articulate a stand.

because you are dumb as shyt looking to fit in but i guess "those who want to be tall have short friends"

good luck with the next 10 years on here saying "breh" and making wack ass dap baiting threads like you can even comprehend intent.

you probably fat too lol.
nikka seriously, WHO HURT YOU? :russ:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
nikka seriously, WHO HURT YOU? :russ:

you actually laughing or the dap you are looking for will assume it so?

because i think you are sweating under your armpits and shaking wondering what will be of your e-rep.

use brehs lol, i dont use loser lingo i dont say the n-word and i dont do online circle jerks with a bunch of depressed anti-social passive aggressive "strangers"

bumps camp-lo continues smoking kush ...